dumb bitch

willow's pov:

"you okay mami?" kali asks as we walk up to our friends.

"yeah i just felt a little weird but i'm fine now" i say smiling at her.

"you wanna get drunk?" she asks with a smirk.

"absolutely" i say.

"SHOTS!!" jake yells.

alex walks up to us with a tray of shots and we all down one and then another.

we all head to the dance floor and start dancing, my arms are around reneé's shoulder and hers are on my waist.

half an hour later, everyone decides that we all need to drink more, kali obviously being the one to bring up the subject and we all head back towards the bar.

"what do you wanna drink baby?" reneé asks as she orders everyone drinks.

"martini please" i reply.

"put it all on my tab" reneé tells the bartender.

"sure thing cutie" the bartender says.

oh hell no.

i go to reneé and lean into her shoulder so that the girl gets the hint but she clearly doesn't as she passes reneé a drink and winks saying "it's on me"

i feel kali from behind me lunge at the bar and i grab her stopping her from smacking the bitch.

"kali stop" i mutter.

kali looks at me and then her silently arguing with me, i shake my head and she rolls her eyes.

"so you from around here?" the bartender asks.

"kinda yeah my girlfriends house is closer though" reneé replies trying to get her to take the hint as she puts her arm over my shoulder.

wait i'm her girlfriend?

"i don't see your girlfriend" she replies.

"then you must be fucking blind" i reply, reneé looks at me and smirks before looks back at the bartender.

the bartender looks at me up and down and chuckles.

"seriously? you could do so much better blondie" she says.

"dude shut up" alex says.

"i will kill you" kali screams.

alyah and jake just sit there sipping their drinks watching it all go down.

"there's no such thing as better" reneé says to the girl.

"trust cutie, one night with me and i can  prove you different" she says as she winks.

it all happens in a flash, one minute i'm in reneé arms and the next, i'm leant over the bar slapping the bitch.

kali cheers in the background as alex tries to grab me and pull me back.

"go willow!! fuck her up!!" kali screams.

normally i'm not a physical kind of person but with the pre drinks i had at home and the shots here, plus she was messing with me and reneé's relationship, i went ham on the bitch.

"get her off me!!" the girl screams as i hit her repeatedly.

"you hit her back and i'll kill you" reneé says to her as i hit her repeatedly.

suddenly i feel big strong arms around me as i get dragged outside, everyone following me.

"WILLOW"
"WILLOW OVER HERE"
"WILLOW ARE YOU OKAY?"