the willow tree

willow's pov:

we finish our dinner and pay the check thanking lucia as we walk out, promising her that we will come back soon.

we get into the car and i turn and look at reneé.

"that was amazing thank you" i say

"i'm glad you enjoyed it baby, i had fun" she says.

"i wanna take you somewhere" i say to her, she took me to her special place and she has no idea how much that means to me, so i wanna take her to mine.

"okay? where we going?" she asks sceptically.

"i'll tell you where to go just start the car" i say smiling at her.

i direct her as she drives until we reach an empty car park near the beach.

"is this were you murder me?" she asks laughing.

"just trust me" we get out of the car and i take her hand in mine guiding her behind these bushes and opening a gate.

"are we allowed in here, i don't really feel like getting arrested tonight even though that would be such a cool first date story" she laughs.

"just follow me" i say as we enter the gate she shuts it behind us, when she looks towards me she takes in the view of where we are.

there's a large willow tree with an old bench underneath it, facing the beach.

"holy shit, how did you find this place?" she asks sitting down on the bench next to me.

"it's not a cute story like yours, i was at a beach party and got really wasted, i decided to go for a walk to sober up and found this place" i laugh.

"it's beautiful" she says we look at the view in front of us it's night time but the moon illuminates the spot brightly so we're not in the dark, the moon and the stars reflect on the calm ocean as the gentle breeze intertwines itself through me and reneé, i'm glad i took her here.

"i've never taken anyone here before, not even kali or alex, they don't even know about this place, only me. well now only us." i speak up breaking the silence taking a deep breath as i admire the view.

"thank you for taking me here, i won't tell anyone about this place don't worry, it'll be our little secret" i see her smile and look at me with my peripheral vision, i look back her and admire her beauty.

she smiles at me before leaning in, when our lips touch it feels like a movie everything is perfect. she's perfect.

we sit a chat for about 45 minutes before it starts getting to cold and we start heading home.

she drives to my house and we both get out of the car, she walks me to my door and kisses me once again, i feel my legs so weak as she kisses me passionately.

"do you wanna come in?" i say looking hopeful.

she smiles at me "sure lemme go lock my car"

*time skip to the next morning (u guys got robbed sorry)*

reneé's pov:

i wake up to someone's phone blowing up, my whole body is sore from last nights activities but i still wake up with a smile on my face, last night was magical, all of it. i've never felt so safe and comfortable with someone in my life, i feel like she can just see right through me but it doesn't make me feel scared, it makes me feel safe. i'm safe with her. she's perfect.

i groan loudly before checking my phone, it's not mine thank god.

"willow, turn your phone off i'm sleeping" i groan, i'm not a very big morning person.

i hear her groan and then shuffle to grab her phone.

"what the fuck" she says sounded worried, that wakes me up straight away.

"you okay? what is it" i ask in my morning voice, sitting up and furrowing my eyebrows in concern, i see her start to tear up, i hate seeing her cry.

"i- i've got to go, um t-there's a spare key in the drawer next to my uh door
c-can y-you lock it when you leave please" she says as she shots up from the bed, putting on a pair of joggers and a hoodie, i can tell she's trying not to cry.

"wait are you okay? what's going on?" i ask my voice last with concern and confusion.

"i-i just need to go" she says not looking at me, she opens her bedroom door before looking back at me "i'm so sorry reneé" and then she leaves.

i hear her car exit her drive way and drive off immediately.

what the fuck just happened.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm so sorry😭😭

don't forget to vote and comment!!

love you all x

especially parkershitposts  xx