playing matchmaker

willow's pov:

as soon as i open the door i'm met with the sound of laughter, chatting and music and i get a wave on anxiety, kali notices this.

"it's gunna be fine mami i promise let's go get a drink, there better be a fucking open bar" she says guiding me through the crowd of people towards the back yard, as we're walking through the sea of people, i look around taking in reneé's house, the decor inside is so her i can't explain it.

"2 gin martini's please one with an olive, one with a lemon rind" she says to the bartender.

"thank you" i say to him softly as he passes the drinks to me and kali.

"baby you made it!" i hear a familiar voice from behind and i quickly take a large gulp of my drink to calm my nerves before tuning around quickly and smiling, kali also notices this and giggles to herself.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world" i say hugging the blonde girl who's presence i've kind of grown accustomed to her outfit is so fucking hot oh my god, she's wearing a top that says "your moms favourite ride" and these tight black leather trousers. i feel like i might just die right here and now.

 i feel like i might just die right here and now

*reneé's outfit*

"oh uh this is my friend kali"

"uh BEST friend you bitch" she says looking at me before looking at reneé up and down smiling before saying "i've heard so much about you, you have a beautiful home"

"thanks dude" reneé says "when did you guys get here, you could've told me i would've showed you around"

"we just got here don't worry oh and i got you a little something" i say to her smiling and reaching into my pocket.

"willow i told you not to get me anything" she says chuckling.

"i can't show up to your birthday party empty handed and i wanted you to have this" i say handing her a little black box with a pink bow on it. "open it!!" i say.

i watch her open it and her face drops "no fucking way, willow i can't accept this!" she says.

"yes you can and you will, i don't have the receipt so it will just go to waste if you don't accept" i say with a smile. she's so cute.

"i don't even know what to say, thank you so much baby oh my god" she says pulling me in for another hug.

"hey can i use your bathroom?" kali asks.

"yeah of course it's just inside down the hall third door to your left" reneé replies.

"okay thanks" kali says sending me a wink before walking away. the perfect wingwoman.

i watch kali walk off before returning my attention back onto reneé, who's looking at my outfit, slightly biting her bottom lip, i feel butterflies in my stomach, she looks back up at my face then blushes when she realises i caught her checking me out, i just smile at her.