bros and hoes

reneé's pov:

i sigh as i watch willow leave, it couldn't of been worse timing we were literally just about to kiss what the fuck plus now i'm all flustered and i don't know what to do with myself i sigh and pull out my phone calling the only person that might be able to help me. it rings twice.

"hey nae you alright?" towa says

"yeah i'm coming over to yours, i'm horny and bored" is say silently wishing that i was going to fuck willow instead.

"okay come over whenever you want" towa says and i hang up the phone and gather my things.

me and towa have been friends with benefits for around six months, she's a player and i don't want to settle down until i find the right girl so it's a perfect arrangement.

*time skip 2 hours later*

willow's pov:

i finally got kali to fall asleep and i'm just chilling in her bed, next to her, with my pyjamas on scrolling through my phone until i remember that a certain blonde gave me her number and i decided to shoot her a message.

me
hey it's willow, just wanted to tell you that i had fun tonight it was nice getting to know you x

reneé's pov:

i lay on my back breathing heavily before getting out of towa's bed and putting my clothes back on.

"you can just spend the night u know nae?" towa says catching her breath.

"no i gotta head home plus that's not in the deal with have" i say gathering my shit as quickly as possible before turning around saying "bye i'll talk to you later" and leaving before she can say anything else.

i get an uber home because my car is still at the studio.

when i finally get home i sit down on my couch and turn on the l word until i hear my phone buzz.

unknown number
hey it's willow, just wanted to tell you that i had fun tonight it was nice getting to know you x

i smile to myself before saving her number in my contacts and replying.

nae😉
hey pretty girl
i had fun tonight too
is ur friend okay?

she replies instantly

willow baby💞
yeah she's okay she's asleep now
and i'm by myself
so bored
wyd

nae😉
i'm glad she's okay
and i'm watching the l word
what about u?

willow baby💞
trying to find something on netflix
but i think ive just watched everything
i've been meaning to watch the l word
is it good?

nae😉
oh my god you've never seen it??
ur a lesbian and you've never watched it
that's so weird
it's literally my favourite show

willow baby💞
well in that case maybe one day me and u can watch it together

we spend hours texting about the random shit and i invite her to my birthday party next week, she asked if she could bring her friend kali and i of course accepted because she could bring whoever she wants, i don't care as long as she's there.

*time skip one week*

willow's pov:

it's finally the night of reneé's birthday party and me and kali are getting ready at mine so we can pregame.