mom?

willow's pov:

*ring ring ring*

"babe your phone" reneé says in a tired voice. fuck we fell asleep.

i groan and grab my phone, oh thank god it's only 12:15 we haven't slept through the whole party. i pick up my phone.

"bitch where the fuck are you?!!" kali says on the other line.

"i'm in the spare i'm com-" the door opens and kali is just standing there with her eyes wide.

she quickly covers her eyes and smirks "ohhh that's where you were" she says with a teasing manner "get ready i want shots"

"fine" i roll my eyes but before she leaves i say "wait! kali gimme your bag"

"what? why" she says handing it to me, her eyes are still closed.

"i put panties in there" laughing.

"your so annoying" she laughs and leaves shutting the door behind her.

i start to get out of the bed but reneé puts her arms around my waist and drags me back in.

"i missed you so much baby" she says grabbing onto me for dear life.

"i missed you too" i chuckle "come on gorgeous let's go back to the party"

*time skip to the next morning*

reneé's pov:

i'm at willow's house right now, last night was incredible. everything is perfect.

willow's upstairs sleeping and i've decided to make her breakfast.

i'm cooking some eggs and i feel my willow's arms around my waist.

"baby go back to bed i wanted to bring you food" i furrow my eyebrows and turn around to face her, she's wearing one of my t-shirts, i give her a quick peck.

"i'm not hungry for eggs right now, i'm craving something else" she says in a seductive voice. i decide to play along.

"oh yeah? and what are you craving" i quirk my eyebrow whilst turning off the gas and looking it face her, i place my hands on the counter behind me, leaning back.

"you" she smirks at me, coming closer and wrapping her arms around my waist.

i quickly grab her waist and sit her on the counter and start kissing her roughly, she moans into the kiss and presses her body closer to mine.

i reach down to take her panties off but she isn't wearing any. again.

"no panties? again? naughty girl" i say with a smirk.

she goes to kiss me again but i crouch down and attack her clit with my mouth, i can feel how wet and desperate she is for me, its fucking amazing, i add 2 fingers inside of her and i feel her heartbeat pulsing violently.

"fuck reneé baby right there" willow moans.

"that's not my name" i say stopping and then going down on her again, this time more aggressively.

"god fuck mo- MOM?" she says her tone completely changing.

"baby you say mommy not mom" i say chuckling and looking into her eyes, i realise something else has her attention, i follow her gaze to find 2 middle aged people standing in the door way.

a guy who was laughing and a woman who was covering her eyes, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"OH" i say with my eyes wide, standing up straight and closing willow's legs with my hands.