face of an angel

*just a lil disclaimer reneé is already openly a lesbian*

willow's pov:

i arrive at alex's house and ring the doorbell violently and bang his door.

"alexxxxx open the door babyyyy" i shout with excitement i dont hear anything so i use my key, he gave me this for emergencies but in my books this is an emergency.

i enter his house and its quiet "alex?" i shout but no answer i go to the back yard and look through the windows to realise he's in his music room i walk to the shed in his yard and bang on the window i watch his jump with fright and i laugh loudly as he opens the door.

"willow what are you doing here i'm busy" he says looking kind of annoyed i chose to ignore it though.

"your never to busy for your favourite girl, anyway i have really exciting new and i wanted to tell you in person" i say smiling at him innocently.

"ugh fine come in"

i enter his studio and look at him smiling like an idiot.

"okay what is it because your smiling like a psychopath" he says laughing at me.

"you're looking at the new face of dior!!!" i say jumping up and down.

"SHUT UP NO FUCKING WAY OH MY GOD WILLOW" he screams as he picks me up and hugs me tightly.

"dude are yo- oh hey" i hear from behind me i turn around and my breathe hitches in my throat as i'm met with the most gorgeous woman girl i think i've ever come across she's got long blonde hair and piercing eyes that's a mix of blue and green, she's got faint freckles and perfect lips, she's a couple inches taller than me.

*wifey's hair and fit*

"willow this is reneé, reneé this is willow" alex says.

"hey nice to meet you" she says smiling her eyes slightly closing and her nose scrunching as she does. it's the cutest thing i've ever seen.

"uh hi uh hey i'm willow" i say literally screaming at myself to chill on the inside, i've never acted like this before and this is possibly the worst time to act like an idiot in front of this reneé girl who literally has the face of an angel.

"yeah i know" she says giggling at me.

"willow here just became the new face of dior" alex says patting me on the head like a kid. i swat his hand away.

"oh shit congratulations that's so cool"
reneé says to me making me blush, which you can't see cause of my skin but i know it's there.

"thanks so much erm i just wanted to come and tell alex that and i'm gunna go now and tell my friend. it was great to meet you i'll probably see you around more, bye alex love you" i say walking out of the door as fast as i can to save myself from further embarrassment which i later realised was definitely embarrassing in itself.