5 Bonding

After breakfast you were dragged off by Koko, so you could try dresses, he had got you a deep maroon colour, there was four styles. Looking at them, they were so pretty, your eyes travel to a maroon dress in what looked like velvet, deciding to try that one last, you tried on the other three, they were nice but you didn't feel quite right in them going to the last one you picked it up, it was lighter than you thought.

You turned to him "can I try this now?" he nods, not thinking that was the one you would truly choose, he had watched your eyes when you looked at it, they kept trailing over to it.

Trying it on, it has a fitted bodice, thats off the shoulders, the arms are 3\4 length and the skirt was to the floor, slightly puffy, you walk out and look in the full mirror Koko had. Turning to him "what do you think? Because I absolutely love it, it would be a bitch to wash, but who cares" he swallows "yeah that really suits you. You look classy but hot as fuck" he then clears his throat laughing sheepishly, you kiss his forehead "sorry, you aren't my type. But I will take the compliment" then you both laugh together.

Changing back, "So what is Mikey wearing" he looks at you and responds with "a white suit with the maroon accessories" you jerk to him "white? He would look good, but white" you mumble and shake your head to his chuckles. You look at him fondly "anyway thank you Koko, I really love your choices" he smiles big "anytime cutie. I love this also".

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

That evening, you were all sat around the dining table, the guys had successfully wiped out gang, not that you had any doubts. You were sitting between Mikey and Sanzu you were all chatting and laughing when all of a sudden your phone rang, you jumped and pulled your phone out looking at it, staring down at your phone with a huge frown on your face.

It stopped ringing but you still sit staring at it, feeling a hand on yours, you jerk your head to him still wearing the frown Mikey asks "What's wrong, why didn't you answer" you look at him still frowning "I don't know the number, and the only people who phone me or should have my number are in my contacts" as you finished it rang again.

Sanzu grabbed it and answered on speaker "hello, who is this?" a male voice asked "is this Miss L/n's phone, I am her classmate L/n Kai, I was hoping to talk to her" staring at the phone Sanzu asks again "how did you get this number? No one unauthorised is suppost to have it" the male gulps and replies "the school administration gave it to me when I asked. I just wanted to ask about her job? I am looking for a position and I wondered if their were places available at her work place?"

You sigh looking at Mikey, he clears his throat "Hello Kai, I am Miss L/n's Boss. If you are interested we do have a few positions available, but it is a private clinic, so complete confidentiality is a must. If you are interested please come to the address we will send you in a week's time. If you find a new position, please let us know in advance of the interview, thank you. I will message the details to you" you can hear the happiness in the voice that replies "oh, um yes thank you I will see you next week, um thank you" then he hangs up.

Mikey says "get all his info and make sure he can be trusted, we do need more staff and an assistant for Y/n would be good" turning he looks at you "what do you know about him?" you look at him and answer "not alot, he was studious, top 5 I believe, poor family. That's about it, you know I didn't socialise" he shakes his head.

Then Ran asks "so who did you talk to? Or sit with? Go out with?" you look at him "Mikey, myself, no one, in that order I believe" you tilt your head thinking then nod in acknowledgement. "you didn't socialise with anyone at all, outside of Mikey? No other friends? Asks Takeomi, you answer promptly "why would I need superficial relationships?, they only betray you in the end and all the people I have socialised with were useful to either myself or Mikey" blinking at them, he whispers into your ear and you nod and leave.

He looks at his men Mikey saying "she doesn't trust many people a bad past, you all are slowly being added into her circle, some faster than others." he says side eyeing a certain pink, then continues "She has always said she only needs true friends which is me, so become a true friend to her. I feel the same about her, but I also trust and befriended more people. I know she has my back, she has and will do everything for me and I will do anything to make her happy."

While the guys took in the words Mikey said, you came back with a tray of drinks "could someone help me bring the rest please?" Rindou gets up and helps you, bringing everything in you fill the table, with snacks, sweets, pop and alcohol "So this is going to be a bonding party apparently. I was ordered to get to know you all more. I do trust you somewhat otherwise you would of all been dead" you say laughing crazily "but I do think bonding will be good, as we will work together for a long time, so cheers" you say picking up the drink Mikey had poured for you to be answered "cheers" in unison by them.

You sat drinking, talking and laughing till the early hours of the morning, finally calling it a night when everyone else had passed out and you were completely zoned.