17 Tattoo ⚠️

The guys helped move you into Haru's room, Ko had bought you some clothes you eyed them with apprehension, some were quite light, today you would receive your tattoo, you sat in the living room, when Cho asked "where you going to put it?" blinking you looked at him and it dawned you twitched and said "no idea".

They all stare at you in shock as you giggle then state in to the void muttering "easily covered, but easily to uncover, hum, yes that will do" they all watched you have a conversation with your self then you say "between my breasts" they choke frowning Takeomi asks "how did you get there from that conversation" frowning you say "you didn't hear the whole conversation then?".

Sighing Mikey says "ignore it" Sanzu scowls demanding "how is that easy to uncover?" smiling you say "I only have to undo buttons or lift my top" he growls while you grin, then say "I bet you wished you had put yours elsewhere now?" he jolts and graons nodding to your giggles.

The tattooist came in and you took off your top, the guys all looked away, when you said "my breast bone between the breasts please" he jolts then nods you remove your bra and place cloth either side then lay on the couch, the tattooist blinked, sighed then started to work.

He noticed the recent bullet wound, he winced and continued the tattoo, finishing he told you how to care for it nodding you smiled and thanked him, holding out a hand the cloth slipped and Sanzu growled you huffed and said "christ it's only breasts, they are there to feed kids" he cringes and the tattooist chuckles and leaves.

Hearing Rindou whisper "how am I ever going to play with them again. All I am going to be thinking about is a kid sucking them" you laugh when you hear this, the others grimace to your chuckles. Mikey clears his throat and says "are you going to get dressed again?" you pout and put the top on with no bra saying "it will rub otherwise".

A women walks in and sees your bra laid over the couch and screams, you look at her raising a brow, tsk and snuggle in to Haru, the others flinch and scowl, she shrieks "why are you fucking whores in here? I thought you said it was off limits?" you smother your laugh in Haru's chest, he grits his teeth and Mikey demands "who the fuck are you?" the woman jumps and looks around.

Seeing the murderous eyes staring at her she pales and says "I am the new PA" you laugh and say "no you are not" she shrieks and says "I was hired last week, so yes I am whore" giggles leaving you as Kokonoi says "I don't remember hiring you? Who did?" she frowns and says "HR, they sent me up here" you bite Haru's neck and he moans, holding you close and kisses your head.

Mikey is glaring at the woman, you and Haru are ignoring her, the others look on in disgust. Kokonoi says "I never asked for a new PA, also I hire my own staff. Besides if you were staff you have no say in who we have up here. You shouldn't even be in here" you chuckle while licking Haru's neck he growls and says "behave".

Pouting you say "but the pain was nice" and wink at him. Mikey groans and says "flirt elsewhere for fuck sake" leaving Haru you sit on Mikey lap and cuddle him, he smiles and hugs back, a smug smirk on his face.

The guys watch this and laugh, as the woman keeps making a racket, you say "just kill it and warn HR, about this sort of thing" the woman starts to insult you, sighing you raise your voice and say "oi Bitch, shut the fuck up. I am not a whore I am the executives doctor, friend and a lover to one of them. Now fuck off and die".

The woman pales as all the men are nodding, she stutters out "the bra?" growling Sanzu says "she just had her tattoo done, the bra would rub" Mikey says "someone get rid of it. I have a headache" a gunshot and the sound of weight hitting the floor, huffing you say "that's going to stain".

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Hopping from foot to foot outside the clinic you were excited to see the renovations, the call Mikey had received was about a dentist, you would be meeting them today. Kai was holding you down as the door was opened, you pushed him off and ran inside, walking around you smiled and giggled.

A man walks over and says "who the fuck are you?" stopping you turn your head and smile saying "shouldn't I be asking you that?" Kai come running saying "that's our Boss" the man pales and bows in apology, blinking you look between the two and says "so who is he?" Kai sighs and says "the dentist" you eye him and say "Nice. Okay happy to meet and work with you".

He shakes your hand as you ask "did you do the firearms training?" the man frowns and looks at Kai who face-palms saying "Boss he is ex service" tilting your head you say "huh. Don't think he told me that. Oh well even better" smiling you skip off to see the rooms and pharmacy.

The dentist looks at Kai with a raised brow who sighs and says "she is a brilliant doctor and a lethal killer, but a bit insane" the dentist looks in the direction you went saying "most geniuses are" then he goes to the front to introduce himself to the rest of the staff.

Phoning Mikey you say "did you tell me he was ex service?" a hiccup and then a shy "Shit no, sorry" you giggle and say "hot springs weekend for all of us, you pay" he groans then says "fine. I will get Kokonoi to work out dates" a giggle and you hang up.