6 Hidden ⚠️

Time had passed, you had bonded nicely with the others, your classmate Kai had officially joined the clinic, it seems he was a delinquent when younger and had no problem working for Bonten. You had sorted medic grab bags and emergency packs, which you placed in each car, they had all the basics, just in case.

The party was tonight, you got dressed, Koko had got all the accessories duel purpose like you asked, natural makeup and your hair up held by a hair stick, your clutch bag contains a gun, lipstick taser, poison and gauze. Looking in the mirror you nodded to yourself and went to meet Mikey.

You walked down the stairs and you were met by four handsome men, 3 in black suits and coloured accents that matched their hair, and your date for the night in a white suit, black shirt with maroon accents, you smile and whistle "now what good did I do to be escorted by you four handsome men? Looking good guys" they finish conversing and turn to you Mikey smiled Ran and Rindou whistled at you and Sanzu swallowed hard before saying "looking good their Sweetheart" you smile at him.

Mikey holds his hand out and you grab it, going to the limo, the ride was spent going over security and emergency exit plans. You arrive the three leave first, then Mikey helps you out then offers his arm as an escort for you, accepting you walk in.

Looking around you notice alot of famous people, and alot of barely dressed women, all heads moved to you five and the host quickens over, Ran greets him, giving the schmoozing gab, he ends up in front of you, his eyes travel up and down your body "and who are you lovely, I don't think I have seen you before?" the host asks you, smiling at him "I am Mr Sano's personal escort, so that's probably why you haven't seen me before. It is a pleasure to meet you and be invited to this party" you said while simpering.

He chuckles "I see have a good night lovely", he then says his farewells to the guys and leaves, you let out a big sigh and say "booze, God get me booze, I am going to need it. Maybe a sedative?" the four chuckle and Mikey leads you to a small section, he decided to claim.

Sitting next to him Rindou disappeared, only to arrive back with glasses of wine and champagne, you look at Mikey suit and hand him a white wine, you take a champagne, "not really may taste but hey, when in Rome right" the guys all snicker, they wander off leaving you and Mikey.

Whispering to him while looking around the room "can't these women dress a bit more classy, especially for this kind of thing" he pulls you into his side "they are just a distraction, so the host can take advantage" you grimace. Looking around "hey Mikey, you see that man cozying up to the redhead in black, he is a prominent professor of medicine at the University. His wife is a lovely lady" he looks at your smirk and smiles.

He calls over Ran, gestures him to lean down "get some nice pictures of that man with the redhead, he could be useful later on" Ran nods and walks off. You look at Mikey "would you dance with me? I want to scout a bit more. And I can't leave you while they are eyeing you like a snack" he chuckles.

Standing up he holds out his hand to you, accepting you enter and waltz around the floor, catching snippets of conversations and noting interactions. Leaning in to his ear "the girl in gold, has alot of important clients, the host uses her for blackmail". He spins you and brings you back in, two dances later you had enough information.

Escorting you back to the table, Sanzu is waiting there, his eyes on you. Smiling, you say "I will be back, restroom" they nod and you walk off. Mikey says "if you are interested, take it slow. As long as it's not a fling, you have my consent" then he stays silent Sanzu jolted, and then had a happy grin on his face.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

In the restroom you were cornered by several women, their voices all mingling together "who the hell are you?" you turn to the voice "I am Y/n, and you" she glares at you, the others start speaking up "are you new, we don't know you" you chuckle they think I am a prostitute "I am Mr Sano's personal escort, have been for years", the first women says "how did you get him looking like that?" some of the others glared at her, you just smiled "maybe he likes the way I look, and maybe it's because I dress conservatively, when out" winking to the others, they all giggle.

Finishing you leave, but not before injecting the first women with a toxin, by patting her shoulder. Striding back to Mikey humming a happy little tune. Sitting next to him about half an hour later a scream can be heard, as people move you see the prostitute you injected convulsing on the floor.

Looking to the guys "maybe we should leave, they will have to deal with that" they look at you seeing the smugness in your eyes, Mikey stands up "Ran tell our host we will be leaving" holds out his arm for you, grabbing it you leave.

In the car on the way back Sanzu asks "so how did you do it Sweetheart and why?" you look at him calmly "toxin, she would of been trouble later on. Take them out before that happens" you state plainly. "what sort of trouble?" asks Rindou you were looking out of the window "at first, I saw her eyeing you all I thought nothing of it, then I noticed her whispering with the host while pointing at you all, then she cornered me in the restroom and was quite rude and intrusive. So I decided to end it before it started"

Mikey hums "you are pretty observent, besides it is just one whore. Kill as many as you want" he said holding your hand, you lay your head on his shoulder. Sanzu glancing at you with a tiny smile and the brothers staring at you in awe.