15 Research ⚠️

Sitting happily watching the scene of a real life raid notebook open pen poised, even Mikey was sat here next to you surrounded by guards, you had brought two chairs and you were sat outside the compound watching your man go crazy.

Turning to Mikey you say "is it just me, or is he fucking hot in kill mode?" the guards flinch and Mikey deadpan "just you psycho" you pout but start taking notes, a small snicker with the gunfire, hearing the screams and panic you chuckle, still writing notes, seeing a man being brought out gaged and tied like livestock you giggle, while watching him struggle.

Hearing a boom you cackle loudly, still keeping notes you hear a shout and look up a smile on your face, you see your man pulling another, while he covered in blood you laugh out loud crazily and shout "now this is entertainment, show me more. Looking good Haru love" he waves to you and blows a kiss.

The guard leans down to Mikey and asks "is she okay Sir?" he eyes the guards chuckles and replies with "this is perfectly normal for her" they twitch and nod staring at you, while you laugh like a loon and take notes of the destruction. Haru comes over pulls up your face with bloody hands and places a heated kiss on your lips, you kiss back.

Pulling back he smiles at you saying "I got you some presents Baby, you want to experiment with me?" you giggle madly and say "what a lovely date, I look forward to it" he laughs madly walking back into the carnage, you go back to your notes face covered in blood, not a care in the world, except blood, chaos and destruction.

Three others watched this scene when Kokonoi says "I now know why Boss likes Sanzu so much" nods follow that statement and a reply of "he missed his friend and is used to the crazy" from Takeomi.

Returning to HQ, you sat in the basement next to Mikey eyeing him you ask "is this a new form of cock blocking?" he stares at you blankly, you mutter "joining someone's date like an unnecessary third wheel" he chuckles and says "I want answers. Now behave and take your notes" hearing the conversation as he enters Rindou says "what were you going to fuck in front of a corpse?".

Looking at him wearing a smile and say "wasn't planning on it, but the opportunity would of been there if you lot weren't" he pales, the others cringe and Haru laughed saying "that's my crazy girl" you give him a loving look and blow him a kiss with a wink, he chuckles and winks back. Mikey sighs "stop flirting and get the info. You can fuck after christ" he says.

Turning to the guy who was glaring at you, blinking you point and say "you. Your the little shit who tried to drug me. Did they manage to fix you?" his reply was muffled behind the gag as he scowls at you, smiling you say "I will take that as a no. Poor bastard" and chuckle while filling in your notebook.

Sanzu chuckles and moves to the older man removing the gag he asks "so why did you instigate f/n to attack us. It did cause a few problems but I had a great date out of it" you giggle the man pales and looks at his son "I apologise. I didn't realise he had done that. I know it won't change anything, but I understand the attack now" you look at the old man and nod saying "such a shame, to have that as a heir" tsk.

The older man closes his eyes resigned to his fate. The son looked at his father and paled, eyes darting around erratically, Mikey nods to Sanzu who shoots the old man in the head. He moves in front of the son, removes his gag and asks "so same question, what gave you the balls to instigate them on us?" he snivels "I wanted to prove I would be a good heir even without being able to sire an heir".

Chuckles left you, and the others snickered he glares at you saying "this is your fault whore. Who do you think you are?" smiling you say "not tied to a chair, a member, not a whore, and if you hadn't tried to date rape me I wouldn't of destroyed you. So not my fault all yours. Limp dick" as you carried on writing notes.

Sanzu growls saying "did you just call my girl a whore?" the son pales even more looking up in to crazy eyes, when you say "I always wondered can you remove someone's eyes and keep them alive?" Haru smiles and says "we can try love?" humming you nod and say "please Love, I don't have those notes yet" the son screams in denial while Sanzu stuffs the gag back.

Looking at Mikey Sanzu asks "anything else you want to ask Boss?" shaking his head he gets up saying "enjoy your date you two" and walks out with the other executives. Watching as Haru straps the son to a table head held firm, he heats a spoon and brings it to the son, places at the side of his eye to the man's gagged screams gouging it into the socket, and scooping the eye out, not whole though.

Turning to you he says "sorry Love, he is alive but the eye isn't whole" you hum and say "don't worry Haru, I only wanted to know if he can live? the whole eye would be nice but not necessary I will write that down though" he nods and carries on moving the second the man does scream but it is weaker.

Checking the man he says "he lived having his eyes removed. Don't know if he will live long but he survived the process" you hum happily, then you get up go to Haru, grab his gun and shoot the son in the head with a wide smile. Turning you kiss Haru, who reciprocated,picking you up, you wrap your legs around his waist he takes you to his room.