23 Experiment ⚠️

Mikey sat outside the door in the corridor waiting when Takeomi comes back, all done and happy he will drive Mikey back to HQ, you clean down again and wait for Kokonoi, who is late.

Smirking Ao and you get in his car and go to HQ, you walk into the office area and straight to Kokonoi's office opening the door you see him at his desk, you point and Ao grabs him, you say "I did warn you?" he pales and says "wait, this was a mistake I lost track of the time" you nod and say "your still late and I had to leave work to get you".

Slapping his ass you leave with him being carried by Ao and him screaming, you skipping beside them happily, the other watching nod don't miss or be late to the appointment.

Arriving back at the clinic Ao drops Ko in your room and says "I will be back for him in 40 mins?" you nod smiling and "thanks" he chuckles and walk away, you turn to Ko and say "okay pretty boy, strip" he pales and sobs as he does as he is told.

After his exam, he thanks you and runs off with Ao, who looks at you smirking. Ran runs in and says "I am here" you chuckle and say "well done get in here and strip down for me" he slumps and does so. Finished with his exam he says "that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be?" you laugh at him and say "I am a professional Ran" he nods.

Ao brings Ko back and leaves with Ran, you look at all the notes and previous records you had received, frowning you ask "who was the previous doctor?" Jerking Ko tells you and you flinch asking "seriously? Where did you find them?" he frown and asks "why?" grimacing you say "he was struck off" Ko stills and looks at you in horror, you cringe and nod.

Ko was slightly panicked and he said "he was recommended by a whore" you nod and say "he would of been cheap and he did know what he was doing to a point. He just liked to play with his patients" Ko pales further and you say "kill him" he sighs and nods. Cleaning your office down you would leave with Ko as he needs the ride.

Locking your door, you sit in the corridor with Ko waiting for Ran to finish, he comes over and smiles happily you call out "thanks Ao, see you tomorrow" he was and goes back to the staff room. Leaving you arrive back home and say to Mikey "put a hit on your old doc. He was struck off years ago" he jerked and nods sending Sanzu.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

The next day was more the same Mochi comes in has his physical, you frown and say "cut down slightly on salty food" he nods and goes with Ao as you wait for Rindou, cleaning the room down you groan when you hear a commotion at reception.

Hearing the voices get louder you grab a gun and go there, to be met with a screaming man, holding another you raise your voice "what's the issue?" the receptionist sighs and says "they want the best doctor, but Kai is the only one available" you nod and say "okay then they see Kai or they leave".

The man pales and says "aren't you a doctor? Don't you have like an oath or something?" nodding you say "we do and we offered a doctor, you refused them" he pales and nods you look at the lower rank and nod in the direction they went, he nods and calls a few men in. Rin walks in and you take him to your room.

Giving him the exam, you say "everything seems fine, no problems I can see" he smiles and goes off with Ao, cleaning down you wait for Cho he turns up as the other two men were leaving, he walks to you and nods you lead him in, giving him the physical you say "all seems good".

He nods and goes with Ao as Rin comes back and gives you a cheek kiss as Haru turns up Rin says "I enjoyed your hands on me Sweetie" and runs off before Haru hits him, you chuckle and bring your man in and give him a thorough physical.

As you were about to do his prostate exam he says "if I enjoy this we will experiment okay?" you raise a brow and say "what both love? I will make sure you enjoy this" he nods and groans as you slide a finger in, kissing his neck you find and play with his prostate, he jerks and groans a "fucking hell" you smile and check him over.

Not finding a problem you play for a while, he whimpers and you say "quickly love, you have another appointment. You fist and jerk him off as you massage him inside he bites his hand and cries out, as you feel him cum all over your hand. Removing your finger you clean him up as he turns and kisses you.

The kiss broke and he says "this is something we will investigate further" you smile and kiss him back saying "okay love. Now go have your dental check" he moans and leaves as you clean down your office.

Haru was taking you home tonight, as you came into work with Mochi, resting in the corridor you hear notices, grabbing your gun you see the man from earlier threatening Kai and the receptionist, you sigh and shoot him in the leg, then the shoulder.

Walking over to the man you kick his gun away and say "okay so now you will have to pay us to patch you up" he glares up at you and pales when he sees you are willing to kill him, you crouch down and say "I am a doctor because my friend asked me to treat him and his men. Personally I would kill you all laughing while doing so".

The man sobs as Kai takes him to be treated, seeing Haru you say "I want security, good ones" he nods and looks at the kid you shot. Saying goodbye you leave with your man leaving the staff in shock.