7 Date

You had been living here for a 5 months, You received your doctorate, it was sent in the post, you had started work, but you were on call. The other staff, take care of the day to day running, after reading all his info you made Kai your assistant, he pretty much dealt with anyone not the executives.

You were dancing around the kitchen, when Sanzu came in, he grabbed your hand and joined you dancing around, you giggled. He pulled you in close and asked "would you go on a date with me Y/n? If not it's okay. No pressure" you kept dancing, you were shocked but you smiled "yeah, I think I would like that Pinky" he let out a quick exhale, grinned and danced you faster.

A group of 7 men, stood outside the door listening and they grinned largely, they had watched him stealing glances, finding reasons to touch you and anything just to spend time with you, and finally he took the plunge.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

You asked Koko to help you pick the clothes, he said smart Casual, you still had your dual purpose accessories, but he put you in a pair of dark grey jeans, a burgandy blouse, heeled black boots steel heel, and a dark grey jacket,hair up with a different hair stick and your bag.

Hearing a knock, you answer to see Mikey he comes in sitting on the bed then says "I gave him consent, if he was serious about you. I know you like him also. I want you to be happy. So if he is what you want, I will stand by it. He is loyal and he understands your type of crazy. So no matter what enjoy yourself" you smile at him and give him a giant hug "I know, I was going to keep my feelings sealed. And I enjoy every time we are together, but you are still my number 1" you say kissing his forehead.

Knocking sounded Mikey answered, there stood Sanzu in a dark grey suit, with his iconic pink shirt, he said "I thought i would pick you up, I know you do that for a date. So ready Sweetheart? And hello Boss" you giggle and say "you look nice Pinky" as you wink at him, his gaze travels over you "you to. Ready" you nod he grabs your hand and leads you away yelling "bye Boss".

Opening the door to his pink sports car, you smile and kiss his cheek, his breath hitched and he grinned. Seating himself he starts the car and says "hold on Sweetheart, I am taking you for a ride" and he floors the accelerator, skidding out of the garage, your screams of laughter echoing even after you had gone, speeding around Tokyo, at high speed, it was thrilling.

Outside of the city, he starts to climb a little dirt road, where a quaint restaurant sat, you gasped, he opens your door, you grabbed it excited "this place is so cute, how did you find it?" he scratches the back of neck, "I um, may have been planning this for a while, hoping you would say yes" he says shyly, you smile gently and leave a small peck on his lips, he froze "shall we handsome?" he snaps out of it and escorts you inside.

You sit in a private room, candles flickering and soft music playing "I ordered the set course meal, I hope that was okay?" you grab his hand across the table "it's fine, I am not picky, plus you would be here forever waiting for me to decide" you both chuckle.

You sit, eating and chatting getting to know each other better, you sat there for 4 hours enjoying each other's company and the food. At the end you were just sat relaxing, you leaned over "thank you Haru" you said gently then kissed him, he tensed then kissed you back with urgency.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

(His POV)

I saw you dancing around the kitchen, and decided its now or never, I had been preparing for this for at least a month, so I grabbed her hand and danced with her, pulling her close I asked "would you go on a date with me Y/n? If not it's okay. No pressure" she didn't stop dancing and I panicked, but she smiled and said "I think I would like that Pinky" I let out the breath I had been holding and showed my excitement by dancing her around faster.

I phoned the restaurant, they had room so I reserved it, getting ready I wore my dark grey suit and my lucky pink shirt, hearing it was a thing to pick up the girl for a date, I walked to her room, and knocked the Boss answered, ignoring him I say to her "I thought i would pick you up, I know you do that for a date. So ready Sweetheart? And hello Boss" she giggled and said "you look nice Pinky" and she winks at me, my gaze travels over her, she is so beautiful I find my voice and say "you to. Ready" she nods, I grab her hand it feels good in mine and lead her away yelling "bye Boss".

I decide to take the pink car, it fits me, opening the door for her she thanks me with a smile and a kiss on the cheek, I rush round and start the car, I warn her "hold on Sweetheart, I am taking you for a ride" and I floor it out of the garage listening and grinning to her screaming laughter, I raced through the streets, and find the road up to the restaurant, parking I look at her as she gasps, with the look in her eyes I know I did good.

I open her door for her, she asks me "this place is so cute, how did you find it?" feeling a bit self conscious I scratched the back of neck, as I answer her "I um, may have been planning this for a while, hoping you would say yes" you says shyly, she smiled gently at me and she put a small peck on my lips, I froze holy hell, she kissed me, she then spoke "shall we handsome?" that snaps me out of it and I offered my arm to escort her inside.

Taking her to the private room I had managed to reserve and watching the sparkle in her eyes, I was bewitched by this women, if she asked me to destroy the world I would. I got a bit anxious when I realised I had ordered for us both "I ordered the set course meal, I hope that was okay?" she grabbed my hand from across the table and answered "it's fine, I am not picky, plus you would be here forever waiting for me to decide" you chuckle along with her, thinking she is perfect.

We sit, eat and chat learning about each other, she is perfect for me, as we relaxed after the meal, she leaned over saying "thank you Haru" then she kissed me, she said my name, and I realised she is kissing me, so I lost my control and kissed her back quickly before she changed her mind.