18 Eye Candy

Hot Springs weekend, it had waited until your tattoo was healed, now you are in a limo travelling to the hot springs, Ko asks "so Cutie, how did you get him to agree to this?" you look at him and smile saying "he forgot to tell me my new dentist was ex forces and I asked him if he had done the basic firearms training" hearing chuckles you pout.

Growling you say "I could make all of you impotant for how ever long I wanted" the chuckles ended apart from one person, smiling at Haru you say "I can always DIY love, so keep going" he screams and pouts. Happy again you hum.

Arriving at the resort you jump out and look around excited, Mochi asks "why did you want us all to come?" you eye them and say "eye candy" skipping off into reception, they blink and look at each other when Ran asked "she just wanted to look at our bodies? That's what she meant right?" Mikey sighs and nods then Kokonoi says "now I know how women must feel" that was met by shivers.

Following you in, they are met with you having an argument with the front desk, as you get our your phone showing her the booking receipt, Ko comes over and asks "what's the problem?" you pout and say "she is saying we aren't booked in to stay" frowning he gets out the receipt and checks it holding it out he says "we are definitely booked today for 2 days, so please call the manager".

The woman paled as she looked at the men behind you, shakily she picks up the phone and calls for the manager, he comes storming out then pales looking at the booking he becomes green then says "we had a large group come in last night who booked almost all the rooms. So we don't have all these rooms" you laugh and say "surely booked business is more important than walk in?" you hum leaving Ko to sort it you scroll on your phone.

Finding it you yell "Ko get a refund and compensation. I just booked us in elsewhere" the manager pales even more, but in the end he paid back the money plus compensation, humming you pass the address onto the driver.

Arriving the guys get out and whistle, it was alot nicer than the previous place, you walk in and show the booking they smile and ask you to sign the book then hand out keys, Haru grabs you saying "we are sharing right love?" tiptoeing you place a kiss on his lips and say "of course darling" smiling big he picks you up and you all split to your rooms.

Meeting up at the restaurant, they look around and Takeomi asks "why is no one here? It's really nice" giggling you say "apparently it's haunted after a mass murder took place here" Ran pales but the rest shrug, as you continue "the one we came from seemed to be behind the rumours. I think this is alot nicer".

Nods of agreement, you then say "they have it up for sale at a steal" Ko twitches as you smirk, saying offhandedly "it's a good break for health, also if you put some girls in here, rumours won't matter for some?" Ko twitches more then pulls out his phone and walks off to your snickers.

They all stare at you in disbelief, you giggle and say "you want something like this to right? I can send stressed patients here, so win win" they smile then nod, continuing to eat, when Sanzu says "beside we can just get rid of the rumour spreaders" you chuckle darkly. Mikey says "and that is the true reason. She is upset they sent her away, vindictive Bitch" you gasp and pout, still wearing a vicious look.

Ko comes back happy and says "we got it at a steal, like you said. Now we need to sort out the rumours" you sweetly smile at him, nodding saying "yeah, that will help business" the guys choke on their food and look down hiding smiles, while Sanzu laughs loud.

Grabbing Haru's face you shut him up with a kiss, he reciprocates, then growls when you pull back and state "shall we enjoy the springs together?" they pale and look at your smile, giggling you say "think of it as a health check if it helps? But I will be getting candy today".

They sigh and leave to get ready, you pull your Haru to get changed. Stripping with eyes devouring you, you whisper "later love, I want to relax in the bubbles first" he grumbles but nods and strips down, as you wear a nice little two piece suit, it covers the bits it should but shows a nice amount of flesh.

Haru looks groans, then growls and asks "really love? Why so revealing?" you look down and ask "is it? Do you think it looks bad? Ko picked it out, should I change?" you start to panic a little and second guess your choice, he sighs and hugs you saying "you look gorgeous, I just don't like you showing your body to those bastards".

Looking into his eyes you see the truth of his words and calm a bit then say "but I am yours? It doesn't matter if they look right?" he groans gives you a kiss and puts a bathing robe on you grabbing towels and drinks, he leads you to the springs.

Getting there last you pout a little then smile and shrug removing the robe to moans and a long sigh you giggle and get in with the help of Ran, giving him a smile and a wink you groan saying "now I needed this, it feels great right?" you get smiles and affirmative replies.

Feeling the heat of the water sink into your body, you relax all of you sit, talk and enjoy the benefits of the springs.