21 Insecurities

Time away at the springs had ended and Ko did indeed manage to buy the other place cheap.

As for you knowing and feeling we're different things, you had come to terms at being slightly bigger years ago, but what that man called you pushed back into the past insecurities. Having arrived back at HQ, you were all smiles, then you disappeared sitting in an unused office in a dark corner, you sobbed.

You knew the guys were trying to help and you were greatful, you knew you were attractive your Haru showed you that and you had had other lovers before so you knew, but those feelings had taken a hold on you again, angry at yourself for allowing them in, and sad that stupid words from people who didn't matter had wiggled their way into your brain again.

As you sat crying a man sat outside listening to your cries, hand fisted, sadness in his eyes and a frown resting on his face and his heart breaking for you, his back to the door as he allowed you to have your moment, eyes closed and head tilted back resting all his weight on the door he protects you from discovery.

Seven pairs of eyes watched and grimaced, they could hear the small sobs and sniffles, they were angry and sad that you had been put in that position. About an hour later the door opened crack and a bottle of water, cloth and a towel were placed through the door.

With a wet voice you chuckled slightly saying "thank you and sorry" the reply was "never be sorry for showing emotions love" you jolt and sniff then clean your face up, once done you say "okay, I feel me again" the door opens and you are pulled into the arms of the man who shows you love every minute of every day.

He whispers "I love you" you smile and reply "I love you to, I will be okay again soon" he holds you tighter and just holds you. Releasing you he hold your hand and brings you back into the light, as you leave the door you are met by your best buddy who pulls you into a hug, you chuckle and hug him back.

Looking up you flush embarrassed and groan the other six were there, they watched and listened to your pity party. Seeing your state Ran says "so you do get embarrassed sometimes Darling?" you groan again saying "I am never going to live this down" as they all snicker and give you a big hug.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Having moved on from the incident, it wasn't forgotten but you were once again moving past it. An advert had been placed for a pathologist, also staff had been asked if they knew anyone who would be interested.

Deciding to spend the day at the clinic, you were going through the supplies and looking at items for your office, humming happily when your in house phone rings "hello" the receptionist says "an executive is here needing treatment" sighing "send them in" and affirmative answer when you set up the bed.

Sorting out all the supplies when the door opened you say "sit or lay on the bed" turning you see a sheepish Ran being held up by Rindou and Haru, raising a brow "so?" clearing his throat "gunshot leg" grinning you say "okay, pants off and lay on the bed" he grumbles and the trousers are removed.

Grabbing the syringe, tweezers and stitching materials, you turn nd chuckle, injecting the site, cleaning around the wound and waiting you say "so how did this happen?" Rindou laughs as Ran refused to answer. Poking the area not getting a response you start to remove the bullet and say "Rin, how did this happen?".

He keeps laughing and says "he accidentally shot himself" you still and look up at Ran, shaking your head you went back to the wound, giving it a through cleaning and starting to stitch mumbling about "shelf inflicted and Idiots with guns", Ran winced as he listened.

Having stitched it you wrap and write a prescription for antibiotics and pain relief, handing it to Rin you say "pharmacy" nodding he goes and collects it, as you look at Ran and grin "do you need a reintroduction to firearms Ran?" he pales and shakes his head "so I won't see you here with a self inflicted wound again right?".

He groaned and nods rapidly, you frown and look at him closely, turning you pick up the phone and say "I think I have a patient for you? He has a swollen jaw that's red and he won't speak" Ran pales and sobs "yeah come and get him from my office" turning you smile.

"Ran darling, you will now see the dentist yes?" you sweetly ask he shakes his head when the new guy comes in sees Rans state smirks, picks him up, by throwing him over his shoulder and walks off with a squirming Ran whimpering.

This is what Rin came back seeing, his brother being taken away by a large man while whimpering and you stood in the doorway smiling while waving to him. He looks and asks "um, who is that?" you smile wider and say "dentist" to Rindou's wince. Chuckling you say "I don't know what the fuss is about that man is great".

Haru growls, you turn to look at him and glare his growl tapers off "as a dentist. Also eye candy for my down days" they both groan and you are dragged into a possessive hug, they wait in your office for Ran, a nurse brings drinks thanking her, she eyes Rindou and walks out.

He smirks, then you say "play with my staff, but hurt them I break you" he gulps and smiles at you. Ran comes back escorted by the dentist you chuckle asking "not as bad as you thought?" seeing him clinging to the dentist who is called Jin.

Rolling his eyes he asks "can I have my trousers back now? I feel really vulnerable" you laugh and grab his trousers while Haru and Rin look at him in confusion, they didn't understand his words at all, he drooled and slurred all of that.

Helping him dress you saw them off with a wave, then turning to Ao "so what was it?" he groans "an absess" you wince, "I will book them all in for a checkup" he nods and walks off.