24 Rules ⚠️

Sanzu has the young man and his group investigated, when he realised you had already done it. Groaning you arrive at the HQ or home, when you are picked up and taken to the meeting room, as you are sat on a lap you huff and ask "do you lot have nothing better to do than hold fucking meetings?".

That gets a chuckle from a strange voice looking you loose interest and go back to lamenting how nice it would be to have a bath and relax. Mikey clears his throat and says "this is your new pathologist" looking at the person grinning you say "no they are not" The men all freeze and frown while looking at you.

Mikey glares and you look back, he says "you work for me and I have hired him" you smirk and say "then I quit. Find another doctor" he jerks and frowns, you just stare back and he realises you are 100% serious. He looks at you puzzled until the new man says "who the fuck are you to tell the Boss who to hire fat whore?" you smirk and hold up a finger.

Hand then held out flat a gun is placed in your palm you aim and shoot the man in the head, it shattered like glass, placing the gun on the table you say "yes I am an employee, but I also have to work with these people. I will quit Mikey, I will not put up with that type of shit again" then you stand and walk out.

Staring at your figure until it disappeared, he groaned and slammed his head on the desk, as muffled curses left him. Looking through the files on the man you smirk viciously and left the building, in a borrowed car.

The men continued the meeting, going up to the penthouse they looked everywhere, but you could not be found. Sanzu was in a panic and Mikey was running his hands through his hair mumbling "fuck, what mess is she going to cause?" looking up he asks "Kukucho, where is that guys file?" he blinks and says "I left it by your chair Boss" Mikey pales and limply landed on the chair and screamed "fuck it all to hell". Making them all jump and stare.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

You had just walked back into the clinic, waving you say "I wasn't here" and go to Ao, smiling you ask "do you know anyone I can buy premade bombs from? Right now" he blinks and nods, going through his phone he phones the person and says "my Boss needs bombs now. Do you have any ready?" the answer must of been positive, because he asks "how many?".

You smirk and ask "how many does he have? I want them all" paling he tells the man who laughed and said the amount and gave his address for pick up. Patting Ao shoulder you say "Thanks and I wasn't here" and walk out. Getting back in The car you take money out and go to the address.

Grabbing 58 bombs and paying the man, you hum and go to the address of the new hire, looking at the compound you grin and set the timer on the bombs, throwing them over the wall. Waiting the first one goes off then a second drawing all attention away from the front, humming you walk in and place the other bombs.

Quickly walking out you count down, while sat in the car, "one" the place goes up like a firework, you had filmed it all and you send the video to Mikey with a middle finger emoji. Laughing you go to the club owned by them and order a round of drinks for yourself and them.

Lifting the glass high you say "cheers" laughing happily.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Back at HQ, Mikey received the video and blankly watched you blow up an entire gang compound then send him the finger, the others saw their Boss stating at his phone and the noise coming from it he hands it over saying "play on the big screen" frowning but doing as asked Kokonoi grabbed his phone.

Connecting it to the TV he plays the video and audio hearing your voice they wince. They watch slack jawed as you attack and blow an entire compound while laughing. Sanzu chuckles then clears his throat, he then receives a call answering "um, Sir a lady here says she has drinks ready to celebrate" holding in his laugh he says "okay thank you, tell her we will be there soon please" the man agreed and the call was ended.

Looking at his despondent Boss he says "she bought us all drinks to celebrate at the club" Mikey jerks and with tears in his eyes he stands up and slowly leaves the room. Standing the rest follow as Sanzu smirks.

Walking in to the club they see you happily dancing on the table, you smile and wave gesturing to the table next to you that has a selection of drink and empty glasses on it. Sitting down on a seat Mikey sighs and downs the first drink, then a second.

Your Haru joins you on the table and pulls you in dancing happily with you he whispers "that was fucking epic love. I will fuck you so hard later" your wrap your arms around him and kiss him as you dance. The others shake their heads and order more drinks, then relax and watch their Boss drink the pain away.

Later you sit next to your best friend and smile at him, he sighs and says "your clinic, your people, your rules, understood" hugging him you place a kiss on his cheek saying "at least you understand now" he sobs into your shoulder as you smile happily saying "I love a fireworks show" as the sobs get louder.