11 Love ⚠️

Sitting on Haru's lap in the meeting room, you relaxed into him, while you zoned out, a shout of your name brought you back, jolting upright you ask "what? yes?" a sigh then Mikey asks "how did it go today?" looking blankly at him, recognition finally hit "oh yeah, waiting on the STD tests, and alot of them neglected their actual health, we wrote alot of prescriptions and one was pregnant, but they seemed happy" he nods then continues "the man at the restaurant, said he was associated with F/n, and they caused the car accident?" Haru nods and answered "yeah, he rambled on about how they would destroy us or something" You nod.

Relaxing back into Haru's chest his arms tighten around your waist, you once again zone out, small fuzzy buzzing noises then you black out. Sanzu feels you go limp and looks to his side at your face, a small chuckle left him looking up he met the Bosses eyes and say softly "she is out, it has been a busy few days" little snuffling noises leave you, and he smiles gently.

Mikey nods then says "she hasn't had socialise this much in years, so yeah she would be used up. We will finish quickly and you can take her to bed" Sanzu nods happily. The meeting continued, he moved you so you were sat sideways head in the crook between his neck and shoulder. Small gentle smiles every time he looked down at you.

The meeting finished, he picked you up and went to his room, laying you gently on his bed, he removed your shoes, jacket, your trousers and blouse he added his shirt before removing your bra, he was flushed once finished, but he stripped to his boxers and joined you in bed, pulling you in to rest in his chest and whispers "good night Love" and he joined you in sleep.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Waking to a gentle heart beat and naked chest, you blinked rapidly, brain spinning but barely awake, tilting your head, you see pink and smile feeling playful your hand rubs over his chest gently learning every ridge and valley, you then decide to add kisses, you follow you hand with a kiss, mapping him and his scars wanting a taste you lick him, your tongue tracing the ridges.

He shifts and a small moan leaves him, your smile turns naughty, you straddle him, feeling his hardness, a smirk and you continue to kiss his chest while running your hands all over him, your lips start to kiss, lick and nip his neck and he jerks, with a loud groan he says "Sweetheart, do you know what you are starting?" his voice gruff, you shiver that churning feeling starting.

Humming you continue to kiss his neck, and gently say "yes Love I do, I was planning on it" as what you say registered he grabbed your waist and flipped your positions, and forcefully claims your lips, invading with his tongue, you clung to him, surrendering all, he growled and pulled the shirt off, he smirked and his lips kissed you neck trailing down your chest, your breathing hitched.

His mouth sucked on your nipple you gasped, resting on an elbow his other hand, gently trailed up the side of your body you fisted his hair, he groaned, nips, licks, and kisses were left on your breasts, his hand grasped and massaged your neglected one, you mewled, twisting. His thumb rubbing over your nipple as he sucked a mark on the other.

He pressed his cock into your covered core, you moaned feeling your wetness starting to leak, he left your breast and kissed downwards, your breathing grew heavy, feeling him grin against your stomach, you groaned, he chuckled.

Reaching your core he ran his nose up, and licked over the fabric, you twitched and moaned "Haru, please" he chuckled into your core you gasped out a mewl, a finger lightly ran down your slit, you twisted, moving the pants to the side he licked you, yanking his hair, you cried out, he rasped out "I haven't even got to the best bit yet Love".

He stripped your panties, put your legs over his shoulders, winked and dived in, his tongue licked at your nub, while a finger entered you, a loud moan left you, he continued to feast on you, as one finger became two feeling a twisting you pulled on his hair, he felt you tighten around his fingers, your thighs clamped around his head and he growled on your nub, sending you spiralling with a scream.

Bringing you back, by gentle licks and sucks he removed his boxers, watching him he licked his lips with a grin, as he leans over for a kiss and he dominated you, tongue taking possession of your mouth, your panting breaths and mewls mixed, he ran his cock up and down your slit, till you felt it rest at your soaking entrance.

He broke the kiss, pulled your face to look at him and met your eyes, he slowly pushed inside you, your eyes rolled back, and you mewled, grabbing his back, nails biting in, he leans over and whispers "the best is yet to come Love, hold on" he was fully seated as his words registered he pulled out till the tip was left inside, then he pushed in slowly halfway only to pull out again.

It was driving you insane, you twitched, twisted, mewled and wailed but he kept doing it until finally, he rested at your entrance and pushed in fast and hard, you screamed, leaving bloody marks on his back, he growled and did it again, you wrapped your legs around him, pulling him in closer.

He was watching your reaction with gritted teeth, pulling out once more, his breathing erratic he slammed in to you, then kept going, to your screams and cries, he groaned and grasped out "fuck, cum for me my Love, I want to feel you cum on my cock" your breathing stuttered as he attacked your neck, his thrusts punishing.

Feeling yourself start to tighten and a twisting feeling took over, your back bowed and you screamed, vision going white, as you came so hard, he growled jerking, then kept slowly thrusting bringing you down, you panted out voice horse "I Love you Haru" he placed a small bite on your neck and replied "I Love you to Y/n" holding you close, you both enjoyed just feeling each other.