16 Claimed ⚠️

He walks quickly past the others and says "body is ready for disposal. I will be busy for a while" disappearing up to his room, as you giggle and kiss his neck. Arriving he opens the door slamming it shut with your body up against it, his lips find yours and devours them.

Gripping his hair your pull his head back and bite hard in his neck whispering "got to mark what's mine" he groans jerking his crotch into yours, you moan he says "strip love I need you now" as he let's you down you remove your cloths hastily while watching him do the same. When finished he turns you places your hands on the door growling "keep them there love" you whimper as the vibration travels down your body.

A finger lightly trails down your spine  as his breath tickles your neck, feeling his heat behind you whimpers of need leaving you, your desire and lust were at their peak, you were so wet for him. Hands slide around your body one pulls your head to the side only to be met with his lips on yours, a tongue entering to invade and conquer your mouth.

The other slides gently down your body, as he reaches your sex a finger runs up and down your folds feeling how wet you are he moans and two fingers are shoved into your entrance, you cry out breaking the kiss he nibbles your neck as his hand plays with your breasts and nipples.

You twitching as his kiss sends a tingle through your body, his fingers fuck you harder and faster a whispered breathy "cum for me" you tighten and a small orgasm rocks you, his body now covers you from behind, pulling your hips back slightly he removes his fingers.

Feeling his cock at your entrance you mewl and say "please Haru" begging can be heard in the voice, a growl and he holds you tight his thrust fast and hard into you, screaming out as he hits your cervix sending a small jolt of pain through you.

He is breathing heavy in your ear and whispers "scream again" pulling out he slammed in again and again you couldn't catch a breath as screams left you on every thrust in, sobs leaving you he keeps up the pace, throwing your head back as his finger joins his cock inside you, crying out "Haru" he chuckles darkly as his thumb rubs over your nub.

That was it you shattered, a high scream of his name, your vision blacked out, and the only thing keeping you up was his hold, he growled and left your body picking you up he moved you onto the bed, your lower back off the edge.

Blinking at the man in front of you and focusing slightly you see his smirk, his eyes are full of love, lust and possession, he rammed back into your body causing your back to bow and a small cry to leave you, he does it again until you cum one more time.

Slowing his thrusts he leans down giving you kisses, he whispers "this is how I claim what's mine" then he thrusts into you harder your eyes roll back, head thrashing hands fisted into the covers, he pulls out slowly then thrusting in hard, fingers digging into your thighs he pants out "once more love, give me one more together" you sob as your body is oversensitive.

Keeping his pace of slowly pulling out and slamming back in you can feel a finger run over your nub and you jolt and cry out, he growls does it again timing it to his thrusts that was it you screamed out with the last of your strength, clamping down on him, he cried out and jerked, more fluid was added to your soaking core.

He stayed like that for a bit then placed you comfortably on the bed and joined you holding you close, as you calmed down small sobs of over pleasured leaving you, after shocks hitting you, he whispers "your mine, I am yours and I love you" holding on to him tight you chuckle through the panting breaths.

Laying and holding each other finally having calmed down you say "I really need a shower Haru. My thighs are sticky" he giggles and leaves going to the bathroom, sitting up he comes in picks you up and places you into the shower following behind. He takes over washing your hair and body being very careful and gentle you giggle giving him little kisses.

Having finished the shower he dries and dresses you in his clothes a brow raised you say "should I just tattoo your name onto my body Haru?" he stilled and moans then says "I would like nothing more Love" you chuckle and say "maybe soon" as you kiss him.

Leaving the room to his shocked exspression you meet up with everyone in the sitting room, going straight to Mikey and sitting on him he chuckles and hugs you close. Haru comes in and you say "I think I might need your help moving my stuff" they all look at you in confusion. Looking at Haru you state "same room before branding love" he twitched then giggled happily.

They all looked at this shaking their heads, Mikey holds you tighter and says "we will have to get you marked aswell" you chuckle and say "fine. You know I am already all in anyway" he snuggles you in as small giggles leave him, you sigh looking between the giggling idiots then at the others you roll your eyes with a giant grin on your face".

As you sit talking you remember and say "Ko if I give you may card, could you get me some more clothes? I hate shopping and my wardrobe is a bit bland" he smiles and says "no problem Cutie, you okay with a bit more variety in colour?" you wince but reply with "a few items and definitely no white" he chuckles and nods.