19 Body ⚠️

Having finally relaxed in the springs you were boneless and happy, as you watch all the nice bodies on display. Haru was grumbling as you eyed them all, Rindou says "I feel really uncomfortable with you watching me like that" that sets you off, laughing so hard you can't catch your breath, saying "I love it keep going please".

They growl and Ko says "you enjoy our discomfort?" smirking you shake your head "not really, but it's only looking right? It's not like I am making advances and touching inappropriately?" they frown then wince when Cho says "okay we get it, now please don't devour us with your eyes" smiling you nod and say "no promises, but I will try".

Finishing you get out and put on a robe asking "we having a drink at the bar?" they all nod and agree you leave to get dressed when Takeomi asks "Boss is she a sadist?" Mikey looks at them and chuckles replying "not that I know of" as he gets out and walks away.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Having dressed the quickest you were sat in the bar when an angry man stormed in, he glared around the room and pointed at you screaming "oi you fucking bitch, did you buy this place?" you look at him then look away ordering your drink, he stomps over and grabs you arm, he snarls with spittle flying out of his mouth as he spouted obscenities.

Sighing you ignore him then he says something that made you see red "Don't ignore me you fat sow. I want to know if you were the one to buy this place" just as you open your mouth a voice growls out with anger "the fuck did you just call my girl?" the man red with anger and still grabbing your arm hard turned to spew more obscenities.

He stopped and paled, a hand came and pried his fingers off your arm they growl at the red marks left, the man looked at the man who was in front of him then the men behind the man, he turns to look back at you who was held by another scary man.

He shakily said "I was asking this lady if she bought this place" Sanzu growled low and lethal and says "so who grabbed her? Called her a fat sow? And alot of disgusting names?" the man dropped to his knees in fear, you say "I always had a problem being larger, I am starting to see I am not ugly. It hurts though doesn't it little cock?" seeing red you say "fat, useless, incompetent, small, suck at sex. Should I go on?" the man whimpers and shakes his head as every time you had called him a name you had kicked him.

Mikey held you from behind and says "it's okay, you are and always were beautiful. Who wouldn't want a handful who can take a pounding?" staring at him in disbelief you giggle and hug him tight, slightly teary. Sanzu is exceedingly pissed he noticed you had body issues earlier, and for this fuck to bring them back to the forefront.

Gun leveled at his head Sanzu says "why did you want to know who bought this place?" the man shaky and pale replied "I had my men get the price down to affordable, then someone bought it out from under me" nodding he understood he then asks "so what was the reason you attacked my woman?" the man stopped breathing.

Answering "I was angry and I saw her first" nodding Sanzu says "well guess what? We bought this place and I am pissed that a little fuck like you touched my woman and upset her. So I am going to kill you" the man wailed then you hear a gunshot then a thud, arms come round you and hold you close.

He whispers "I think you are perfect, never change and Boss is right who wants to try and pound a twig?" you chuckle and say "idiots. Now buy me booze" they both say "yes Mam" as you wipe your red eyes and you are picked up and placed on a lap in a booth.

Kokonoi says quietly to the others "that was harsh, I noticed she had a few body issues and wearing that bikini earlier took alot of courage for her. Now that fuck might of set her back" Rindou says "but she is hot as fuck?" Ran says "some words can hurt and last for years, it wasn't always good to be voluptuous" wincing they join you.

Takeomi looks at the body and huffs calling his men, to the snickers of Mochi and Kukucho they walk off and say "we will get you a drink" to his growl. The men had been and taken the body and you were the wrong side of drunk, cuddled in to Sanzu you became sleepy, you dozed of mumbling.

He kisses your head and sighs, looking around he says "I was shocked when I found out she had body issues, cause man she is hot is fuck" they all nod and Mikey sighs saying "we grew up when thin was sexy, she always had girls giving her slimming tips or being bullied because of her size. The boys weren't much better, it was cool to bang the prettiest girl, so they would avoid her and call her fat and ugly. Even if they didn't believe it, it destroyed her self image".

They all flinch at being told that then Sanzu asked "what school did she go to? I don't remember her" sighing Mikey says "you wouldn't she got a scholarship to a private school, it was hell she was an orphan and bigger" they all grimace, Mikey laughs and says "that's when she started to get in trouble, she decided they hated her anyway why not become a problem".

Kukucho asked "the Asylum, prison or dead thing?" nodding he agreed "yeah she went on a bit of a trip into serious shit. I nearly lost her, that's when I gave her the choice to become my personal doctor" they all look at you and smile as you snuffle in your sleep.