22 Health Check

Going home for the evening meal you see a sulking Ran and giggle, sitting at the table you say "I am booking you all in for health and teeth check. You can do both on the same day, but you will be doing both" pale faces and gaping mouths.

Looking at them all you say "if you don't come voluntarily I will have you kidnapped and we do it the hard way" utensils we're dropped, looking at Mikey you say "you are the most free, you go first" he nods meekly because he knows you will follow through on that threat.

"Starting tomorrow, I want you all in. Give me you schedules and I will book you in" they all sigh in relief as you continue "now before they are changed by you all" they groan and you hum, calling Ao you both book them all in, Mikey will come into work with you tomorrow then Takeomi, Kokonoi and Ran.

The next day will be Mochi, Rindou, Kukucho and then Haru. Smiling wide you give them their appointments and say "don't test me on the kidnap" as you finish your meal. Leaving the table to have a shower, watching you leave Mikey says "seriously don't test her, she will have you kidnapped and the experience will be ten times worse than it needs to be".

They blink and Takeomi asks "seriously? That's insane" Mikey nods as Ran says "well she is" Sanzu chuckles and says "my love is insane and vindictive. God she is great" they all cringe at the lovesick idiot.

Having finished he grinned and ran off to join you, to the chuckles of the others. Walking into your shared room he locks the door then strips, walking into the shower room he groans as he sees you wet soapy and naked.

Growling he says "you are locked in here now love" you look at him and chuckle asking "oh no, and what will happen to me?" he laughs and joins you saying "all the most enjoyable things love" you giggle and kiss him, he reciprocates. He washes your body, every inch and crevice was cleaned nd loved by him, once he had done you he asks "care to wash and learn me love?".

Breath hitching you nod and soap him up, learning his body and his sweet spots, he groans when you hit a hot spot, heaving finished your rinse him off then ask "kneel down love, I want to wash this hair" he chuckles and kneels at your feet leaving little kisses on your belly, as his hands hold your ass.

He groaps and massages it as you soap him up, he says "I can't wait to be between these thighs again" clearing your throat you moan as you feel his tongue lick the water from your body. Tilting his head back you lean over him and rinse his hair, he opens a eye and moans, your breasts are right in his face, a tongue peeks out and licks at a nipple.

Jerking you moan and say "behave" he growls and pulls your body closer, finished rinsing his hair he sucks a nipple as his finger finds and enters you, then the other gently tickles your back entrance, you stiffen and he stops, releasing the nipple he says "no? Just tell me to stop if not comfortable love".

Swallowing you say "I um have never, there" he raises a brow and whispers "it feels good, want to try?" you smirk and reply "maybe? After I have done your prostate exam" he stiffens and then chuckles "fair enough love", then gives you pleasure with his tongue and fingers. You fall into a haze of euphoria.

He pulls you onto his lap and smirks as he pulls you onto him and thrusts into you arms wrapped around his neck he cries out when you bite his neck and slam down on to him. You both push and pull until your both come undone. Giving him little kisses you whisper "I love you" he groans and says "you are all mine" you chuckle.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

The next day, you get up and get dressed, going down for breakfast you see Mikey and say "okay you ready? We leave after breakfast" he nods you smile and begin to eat, when finished you ask "do any of you have a problem with me giving the prostate exam?" they all freeze and stare at you in horror, looking at the faces you say "I take it you do? Kai a better option?" they all whimper and nod.

Smirking you say "no problem, I didn't realise you all swung that way" they pale even more and Haru laughed "you can do mine love" he winks and you chuckle. They all look at you both puzzled you say "you all have had anal sex?" a blanch and eyes not looking at you.

Smirking you continue "and you say it feels good want to try? Well you will know how good it feels right?" they all crumple in on themselves and glare at Sanzu who is a little pale and sweaty. Mikey looks at them all and chuckles "you can do mine, I know its not sexual" you give his cheek kiss and stand up "come on Baby, let's get you checked out?" he growls and followed you out.

Reaching work, you give the receptionist the plan of action for today and tomorrow, she smiles at Mikey and writes the appointments in the book. Taking him to your office you do all the checks, groaning you say "eat a few less sweets and more nutritional food please" he pouts as you call Ao to come and collect his first for the day.

He walks in and bows to Mikey who greets him and follows him out. As you clean down you set up for Takeomi, who still looks pale as he walks in like it's an execution. Chuckling you do all his checks and say "I will say it, I don't particularly care but try and cut back a bit?" he nods and realises you have to say this.

Mikey is escorted back as Takeomi is taken for his dental check up.