0.1

It had been days after the ending of the second season of Total Drama Reboot. However, all 16 campers had now took refuge in what Chris called Playa Des Losers, a mansion like cottage he had built along his anchors of land. They had been hanging around for the time being, as the boat to return home had broke down. They had to take some days to manage it.

It had been yet another hot day of summer, which led to most campers hanging around in the air conditioning. There had been a depict few who had been lounging around in the sun.

The 'alpha males,' they would say. Ripper, Chase, and even Zee enjoyed their day out in the hot summer sun.

Meanwhile, the rest of the cast spent their time indoors. After being put through utter chaos by Chris out in this heat for days on end, they hadn't exactly had the taste for more activity in the heat.

All of the campers had been mostly doing their own thing, or spending their time in small groups. Nichelle, Axel, Wayne, and Damien had been spending their time in the lounge room, chit-chatting about basically anything. Raj and Bowie had been spending some quality time together alone in their bedroom. Julia and MK had also been spending time alone. Scary Girl had been basically roaming, while Millie separated herself in her and Priyas bedroom to brainstorm for a new series she had been writing.

However, there had been two campers that had been having the 'less fun' side of their time spent in the cottage.

Priya and Caleb.

The two had been located in the dining hall. The space had been widely open, and found empty. There was a long table that filled the space, in which Priya and Caleb both were sat at.

Priya twiddled with her thumbs, as Caleb let out a huff. They both had been pretty on edge lately, especially after the last few days of the competition.

After the finale took place, the couple seemed to be pretty happy on live tv. However, after the celebration night for Wayne, things quickly changed.

It wasn't that they didn't enjoy one another's company, but it was that they didn't feel like it was right to be together. Although they both had been scared to end things, which only left their time together more and more awkward.

The hard thing with all this is, other campers had begun to notice as well. Previous players like Damien and Millie had made small comments on their relationship status, in all curiosity if the two were doing okay. However, both of them brushed them off, answering with the standard answer of 'it's okay.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So.." Caleb slowly began, unable to look Priya in the eyes. "You wanted to talk?"

The girl looked to the floor, her stomach turning with feelings of anxiety. She knew where this conversation was going to lead, and she didn't want to be the one to cause it.

However, she knew she had to. "Yeah.. and I know you did, too." Priya worded back, her eyes finally meeting Calebs. Her hands clenched, trying to maintain the quivering she so harshly felt. Although Caleb saw right through Priya. This was as hard for her as it was for him.

"I think it's best if we part ways." Priya finally announced, her shaking voice finally falling flat.

Brief silence fell over the couple once again, as Caleb rubbed his arm. "Are you sure we.. have to do this?" He would mumble, as Priya let out a sigh.

"I think it's what's best," the brunette would reply. "It's nothing against you. You're great, but I just know things probably won't work out as we hoped." Priya tried to crack a small smile, however it was soon pushed away by her sadness and sorrow of the two separating.