0.9

It had been early in the afternoon that following day. The weather was nice, and almost all of the cast decided to finally get out to seek from fresh air.

To take advantage of this, Priya approached Bowies bedroom, with Millie trailing behind. The brunette had been destined to sort things out; to finally come to terms with her feelings. Meanwhile, Millie had been a little hesitant.

As the two approached the blondes bedroom, Priya came to stop, which caused the curly head behind her to stop as well. She turned an eye over to the opposing female, her eyes rounding with sympathy.

The brunette placed her hands at her sides, gazing up at Millie. "Are you nervous?" she'd ask, her head tilting to the side. Meanwhile, Millies dull gaze had still been locked on the floor, hardly showing any acknowledgment to Priyas question.

She'd shrug. "Kind of? I've never had anything like this before." Kind of was an understatement. Talking about her feelings and identifying them was one thing, but talking about them with someone who once ruined her? It didn't feel right.

Priya let out a sigh, her glistening gaze still peering at Millie, the curly headed girl finally raising her head to meet the shorter girls eyes. "I get it, i've never had to go through something like this, either." The brunette would pause.

"But once we figure it all out, it'll be worth it. If we're going to try to understand each other, the first thing we have to do is understand ourselves." The girl would emphasize, as the female in front of her replied in a slow nod. "Yeah, I know."

Despite the reassurance, the journalist still seemed gloomy. This caused her to second guess herself.. had they really been approaching this the right way? They had to have been. What they're doing now was much better than jumping right into things with no knowledge on one another's thoughts and feelings, as well as themselves.

As their small amounts of silence soon came to an end, Priya spoke. "Do you need a minute?" she'd ask, as Millie simply replied with a shake of her head. "No, i'm okay. Let's just get this over with." In moments like this, she'd of tried to put on a false, but reassuring smile. But even she didn't have the energy to do something as simple as that.

Priya stared in sorrow, a pang of guilt still arising in her chest. She wanted to help put the female at ease, however it seemed no matter what she tried, nothing helped. Releasing a small huff, she turned her back, allowing herself to face the door before giving it a light knock.

With that, the girl took a step back, sending a small side glance at Millie, before her eyes batted back towards the door.

Near instantly, the door slowly cracked open, Bowies head peering through. "Mmm, you two finally showed up." The boy would hum, leading to Priya and Millie to exchange awkward glances.

Bowie rose a slight eyebrow at their silent reply, however didn't think too much of it. "I'm joking, come in. Raj is out with Wayne and Damien, so it'll be just us."

Priya hummed in reply. "Oh? Sure," she'd murmur, her eyes just slightly widening, meanwhile Millie still remained silent. She gave a simple dip of her head in understanding to Bowie, as the blonde fully opened the door, allowing the two to take a step inside.

                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, what brings you two in?" The boy began. He prompted the two to take a seat on his nearby bed, meanwhile he politely took a seat on the floor. Millie glanced over as Priya, as the brunette rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Uhh, well-" she'd start, however soon cut herself off, the sensing of how awkward this conversation had came across giving her an itch. "We've opened up about our feelings for one another to ourselves, however we're stuck on what to do next." The female came to admit, ducking her head in slight embarrassment. However, Bowie gave the two a simple understanding nod, following by a curved smile.