0.2

It had been the following morning of yet another night spent in Chris' cottage. No one has received word of when they would be going home yet, however no one seemed to be in a rush to leave.

They had everything here; it was as peaceful as it could get, it was luxurious. Far better treatment than half the campers had ever received.

Priya had awoken hours ago, however was yet to leave her shared room with Millie. She had felt uneasy about leaving, as it meant there was a possibly of seeing Caleb. She hadn't left the room since they'd officially ended things.

Anytime she needed something, Millie would grab it for her. However.. she knew she would have to leave sometime. The bedrooms were nice, but they had no food nor a bathroom up there. She'd have to leave sometime.

She'd spent the past few hours scrolling through her phone, trying to take her mind off things. When she was at home, she rarely found time to openly use her phone unless she was alone, which was mostly at night. Perhaps that's why her and Millie had so many sleepovers mid seasons, and not hours of hanging out during the day.

She'd been waiting for Millie to awake, in hopes of them both attending breakfast together downstairs instead of Priya going out alone. However, the journalist still snoozed alongside the bed next to hers, her light and gentle snores ringing through the loud ringing of silence throughout their bedroom.

Priya sat up in her bed, letting out a sigh. As greatly as she felt against it, she knew she would feel better if she got out of her room for a little bit. She hadn't been doing herself no good being cooped up in her room. At least to get out for some breakfast.

Slowly, as if to avoid making too much noise, she slid out of her bed, quietly tracking her way to the door. She had already been dressed; she had done so hours ago.

The brunette glanced back at her room one more time, as if saying a silent goodbye to the place she had took refuge for countless hours. With this, she also scanned to make sure her friend had remained asleep. Once confirming, she slowly creaked the door open, sliding out of the bedroom.

                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She slowly tip-toed her way down the stairs, making her way to the kitchen. There, had been many large open counters and dining space, as well as an assisted dining room nearby. There had already been a plate of food out, full of french toast and whipped butter.

The girl tipped her head to the side, however soon came to the conclusion of who made this dish. Ever since she'd found her place here, she had been met with Ripper and Axel making the cast breakfast each morning. Why? No one knew. But apparently they found it fun.

She soon shrugged the thoughts away, taking a piece of toast from the large plate. She grabbed herself a nearby fork, before heading towards the dining hall.

                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carrying her plate of food, the short teen arrived in the dining room. It had been weird; usually the room had been filled with constant and loud chatter, with usually the whole table filled. However this time had been different.

When she arrived, the only people who sat at the long table were Bowie and Raj. The two sat side by side, looking at one another with beaming eyes and wide yet awkward smiles.

Priya hummed awkwardly. "Umm.. am I interrupting something?" The girl shuffled backwards, as the couple whipped their heads around. "Not at all, no one is just here today." Bowie would reply, holding up a fork full of the toast that had been on his plate.

"Oh, yeah! It's so weird, it's like everyone disappeared!" Raj would exclaim, as Bowie rose an eyebrow. "That is exactly what it's like." He would hum, a small curved smile forming on his face as he admired the boy who sat next to him.