1.2

After receiving word of Chris having a new developed plan for the 16 campers, each and every one of them had spent their final day at the resort doing as they pleased.

As time slowly warped into a new dawn, the group of teenagers each slowly began to arise, gathering up their belongings, after settling into the cottage for so long.

Most of them, at least. For the finalists, they'd only been here a little over a week, in comparison to the other campers. However, despite being here much less, they still felt a ping in their heart that they'd miss this place. To miss having the freedom they'd been deprived of.

Although that didn't mean they didn't miss home. The whole cast had been pretty upset upon hearing that they'd be stuck with one another for the remainder of their summer.. it didn't surprise no one that Chris would pull a string with their contracts for the show.

Hues of the slowly arising sun beamed through the windows of the cottage, spreading out across the open rooms these campers once fulfilled.

Seeing the rays of light come through their shared window, Priya let out a small sigh. She had been in the mere corner of their bedroom, gathering up the last bit of her belongings.

"Is everything okay?" Another voice would enter. The door of their bedroom flung open gently, as an average height figure peered through the doorway. There stood Millie.

The journalist had just returned from wheeling the remainder of her luggage off towards the dock, and came to see Priya, who seemed to be gloomy off in the corner. The brunette turned her head back at her, giving Millie a small, reassuring smile.

"Me? Oh, yeah! Everything's fine!" She'd chirp, following a slight hum to her tone, her soft smile soon drooping. Reminding her gazing from over her shoulder, she returned to packing, having nothing else to say to the nervous writer behind her.

Millie hesitated. If Priya wanted to be left alone, that would have been her nice way of putting it for her.

Her hands clenched tightly to her chest, as she looked to the floor. A hinge of anxiety rang through her body, however her gut told her to not walk away.

"You know.. it's okay to be nervous for this," the writer softly would murmur, the clacking of her foot sounding against the ground, as she took a light step closer towards Priya. The brunette lowered her shoulders, in which had originally been bunched up, letting out a small, hasty breath.

"It's not that i'm nervous," Priyas voice would trail, her tone low. Flat, without its usual hinge of excitement. "If anything, i'm relieved."

Millies eyes would widen. Out of all the replies that could have came from the slightly shorter girl, the one she gave definitely wasn't one she'd expect.

She came up near Priyas side, her eyes peering down at her intriguingly, as if silently prying the girl to go on.

"All this time i've been fearing the wrath of my parents. Fearing whatever they'd have to say to me over my performance in the last season," the girl who sat on her knees rubbed an arm, slightly embarrassed, however also relieved to be able to share her thoughts.

"I'm just glad that i'm able to figure myself out first, without having to deal with their commentary." Her sentence would end in a slight hum, as she quietly would snort. "Assuming Chris doesn't put us through too much hell, that is."

Millie couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle, a small smile forming along the girls flourished face. "Yeah, I get that." She'd reply, her pupils slowly batting from the girl seated below her to out the window nearby, examining the colorful patterned sky.