1.4

"You might want to take a look at this," Priya exclaimed, while Millie stared at her blankly, giving off a puzzled expression. It didn't take long for the shorter brunette to point a finger towards the window beside her, causing Millie to look over her shoulder.

As she glanced outside her window, the sighting brought a sense of surprise to her. The scenery outside had been beautiful. Much more than what lied within Camp Wawanakwa, at least.

The train had came to a stop at the end of what seemed to be never ending woods. However, from their angle, off in the distance could be seen a wide, open lake.

Her eyes glistened as she glared from her window, turning back towards Priya, who had too been surprised. Chris had been acting as if these next few weeks would be the worst yet. However, then again, that is how he always acted.

"Is this really it? Chris made it sound like he was about to put us through hell." A voice called out, as a small group of teens came into the opposing train cart. The one speaking had been Bowie, followed by his boyfriend, Raj.

Axel, already been placed in this cart, let out a measly snort. "I don't know, but don't get your hopes up. I wouldn't be surprised if he put us at this scenery so we'd hope for the best."

Murmurs of agreement spread through the cast, as they soon enough began to prepare their belongings. Moments later, Chris entered the scene, followed by his typical wide smile.

"Greetings, campers!" He called, his voice ringing loudly from cart to cart. Even for the late arrivals of the cast, they didn't miss a beat in conversation, able to hear the hosts voice from a large distance.

"It seems we have arrived at our destination. We are not too far off the border of Canada now, aren't you pleased?" He'd go on, placing his hands on his hips pridefully as he smirked. "How was the ride?"

Groans of annoyance spread through the cast, as Chris simply smiled.

"What kind of question is that?" Huffed Julia, making her way towards the front where the host had been placed. "You know how it went, you were here with us!"

Meanwhile, Chris swayed his hips, humming. "Mm, fair enough." Said he, giving off a small shoulder shrug in addition to his reply. "Anywho.. we've come to a stop, and now it's time for a hike!"

Trailing behind Julia, her head hanging low as her shoulders bunched up by her neck, MK scoffed. "A hike? Yeah, no thanks." Muttered she, following a quiet snort of agreement from Julia in reply, the blonde placing her hands on her hips.

"So actually, you will." Replied Chris, putting himself within a similar posture as Julia's, as his smile dropped. "Have you forgot you have a contract with us, as well as the fact that we are your ride home?"

Another sensation of silence formed, as the host simply muttered to himself. "That's what I thought."

"Now, we'll exit this train. You'll hand your luggage off to one of our amazingly volunteering interns, before making your way up this here large hill. As he spoke, he pointed out the window of the opposing side, revealing a large hill, following by a small, thin trail that marked the path of the way up.

"You're kidding?" Bowie grunted, an annoyance in his tone as Chris closed his eyes. "I most certainly am not! Now let's get moving!"

....

As time passed on, moving from the early morning to mid afternoon, the campers eventually made their way to the top of the hill, where they awaited further instruction.