3

Jaebum stopped the motorbike in the school parking lot, then helped his younger brother get off the motorbike.

"Baby, come on, take off your helmet first."

Yoongi nodded, then let his brother take off the helmet he was wearing, while he stared at the huge school building in front of him with sparkling cat eyes.

"Hyung, the school is really big," he complimented, and Jaebum just smiled a little

"Let's go to the principal's office first."

"Um!"

Jaebum led his younger brother, then walked through the corridor ignoring the eyes of the students who looked at him, oh no! more precisely at his younger brother with various views.

"hyung, why is everyone staring at me?"

"Just ignore them," replied Jaebum, while glaring at the students there.

"Uh...but I'm scared hyung, they don't like me, right?" he said sadly

"No, just ignore it."

Jaebum quickened his steps to quickly reach the principal's office, feeling sorry for his younger brother who felt uncomfortable with them.

When they arrived at the principal's office, the two of them immediately went inside after knocking on the door and were invited in.

"Good morning, ssaem"

"Morning too, Jae, so... this is your little brother who wants to go to school here?" asked the principal, looking at Yoongi who was next to Jaebum with an oversized alma mater on his small body.

"Yes ssaem, baby, come on and say hello to the principal"

Yoongi nodded, then smiled at the adorable gums that made the principal stricken with excitement.

"Hawwo, Let me introduce myself, my name is Yoongi Keenan Ivander..."

"Gosh, your little brother is so adorable, Jae, I want to kidnap him"

"You can't do that!" Jaebum said, hugging his little brother tightly

"I'm just kidding Jae, come on, take your little brother to his class, Science A"

"Why is it there, ssaem?" asked Jaebum, not accepting it, because of what? Obviously class 1 sciences A is close to class 2 social sciences B which is already famous for its bad boy nature.

"Yeah, that's the only class that lacks students, Jae"

"I don't accept it, ssaem, you know for yourself how class 2 social sciences B behaves, everyone is stubborn, ssaem"

"Even though they are naughty, they are also all your friends," replied the principal, who was none other than their father's friend

"Yes, I know, but what if they tease my little brother? Especially that playboy Jimin"

"Yeah...all you have to do is teach them a lesson or give them a warning, go ahead and bring your little brother... the bell will come in a moment"

Jaebum took a deep breath, then took his younger brother out of the principal's office to go to class 1 Science A on the 2nd floor.

"Hyung, why are you so angry?"

"Hyung isn't angry, hyung is just annoyed."

"Why is hyung upset?" asked the little boy with an innocent face

"It's okay, basically, if someone teases you, tell hyung, okay!"

"Um! um!"

Jaebum nodded, then took Yoongi to turn to climb the stairs where his friends always used to hang out, and he hoped that today they wouldn't hang out there. But it seemed like his hopes were dashed when he saw his friends joking on the stairs

'Fuck!' thought Jaebum, closing his eyes in annoyance

"Hyungie, let's go~" Yoongi whined, pulling Jaebum's hand... and that succeeded in making a group of teenagers who were joking on the stairs turn towards them.

"What are you looking at!" jaebum shouted

"Bro, th-that's your little brother, right?"Jimin asked to confirm, while the sweet one just remained silent with an innocent wink

Jaebum didn't answer, and climbed the stairs with his hand still holding his younger brother's hand tightly, afraid of falling

"Get out of my way, you're blocking my path."

They all stepped aside, letting Jaebum and his little brother pass them and enter the sciences A class

"Your class is here, baby. remember don't be naughty"

"Yes, hyung, I'll come in, okay?"

Jaebum nodded, letting his younger brother come in and sit in the empty chair in the second row at the front.

After making sure his little brother was comfortable, he turned around and was surprised when all his friends were behind him

"Fuck! You just startled me!"

"Hehe...sorry bro, we're just curious about your little brother. Looking at it from up close, it's really cute" said Mingyu

"So cute, OMG!" Jimin said, squeezing Jongin's arm

Jaebum rolled his eyes lazily, then glared at them

"Don't you dare tease my little brother, just watch your back!" Jaebum threatened, showing his fist.

"Relax bro, we won't tease your little brother"

Jaebum snorted and left, leaving the three of them smiling excitedly at Yoongi

"Let's get to know him later during the break," said Jongin

"Okay"

"OK, let's go back to class, poor Jungkook is alone."

"Just leave him alone, his life is as flat as plywood," Mingyu said, and Jimin nodded.

"But the bell is about to come in, let's go back to class" Jongin pulled both of their uniforms to go back to their class not far from there which was only two classes away.

The bell sounded, Yoongi smiled and took out his book. And not long after, a female teacher came with a friendly smile.

"good Morning..."

"Morning ssaem" they said in unison

"Today we have a new student, Yoongi, come on and say hello to your friends."

Yoongi nodded, then stood up from his place looking at his classmate with a sweet smile

"Hawwo~, let me introduce myself, my name is...Yoongi Keenan Ivander" he said kindly, and that succeeded in making everyone in the class smile broadly to greet him.

"Thank you Yoongi, you can sit back down"

"Eum!"

The first period began, Yoongi calmly watched the teacher teaching in front, occasionally smiling when his classmates greeted him or even whispered to introduce themselves.

Ah.... so far he feels happy and quite good, and hopefully it will continue like this until he graduates

Author will double up, stay tuned🤗😚