48

A large, newest motorbike was waiting in front of the gate of Ivander's residence to pick up his lover. He wanted to go inside...but was too afraid of Ivander because it seemed like the middle-aged man didn't like him.

Jungkook looked in the mirror while brushing his hair back, when he saw that his sweet boyfriend had left the house and was running towards him.

"Morning Kookie," he said, with a sweet smile that made Jungkook's morning atmosphere warm

"Morning too, my boyfriend"

Yoongi's cheeks turned red, which made the dominant teenager really excited by his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Here, I'll put the helmet on you first," said Jungkook, and the sweet one just nodded and let his lover put the helmet on his head.

After putting on the helmet, Jungkook helped the sweet one to get on his big motorbike, then followed him who immediately started the engine of his new motorbike.

"Hold on, I'm afraid you'll fall"

"Eum!" Yoongi replied, and without hesitation immediately wrapped his white arms around his lover's stomach.

After that, the big black motorbike drove from Ivander's residence to go to school.

After arriving at school, Jungkook immediately parked his new motorbike in the usual parking lot close to his friends' motorbikes. He got down and opened his helmet then helped the sweet boy who was having difficulty opening the helmet.

"Okay, let's go down"

"Hold on, I'll fall again."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll hold you," said Jungkook, then helped the sweetie get off the motorbike

"Why did you buy such a big motorbike anyway! It's so hard for me to get off"

"It's up to me," said Jungkook, then took his cute hand to go to class. Meanwhile, Yoongi just pursed his lips in annoyance at walking hand in hand with his grumpy sunbae

When passing through the corridor, all the students' eyes were directed at the two of them, which made the sweet boy uncomfortable.

As if understanding his lover's discomfort, Jungkook tightened his grip to calm him and let him know that he was by his side.

Just as he turned a corner, Jungkook's body lurched forward because of someone's sudden hug from behind, the push was so strong... his grip on his sweetheart's fingers made it loose.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance, his emotions suddenly rising and he immediately untied his hand roughly.

"Why are you hugging me, bitch!"

"Jungkook, where have you been? I looked for you, but you were nowhere"

"Tch! You don't need to look for me anymore, and I'll remind you again, we're over!" Jungkook said in a pressing tone at the end, then grabbed Yoongi's hand to leave.

"But I'm pregnant with your child, Jungkook!!"

Jungkook's steps stopped, then turned around and glared at his ex-girlfriend.

"Heh bitch! Do you think I believe it? No bitch! If you want to ask for responsibility, just go to Alex!"

After saying that, Jungkook immediately left there with the cute boy who had been holding his hand, leaving Yeri clenching her fists in annoyance.

"This is all because of you, Yoongi. Just watch out!" she hissed, then went somewhere.

Break time sounded, Yoongi left the classroom excitedly and walked towards the stairs to wait for Jungkook to leave the classroom to go to the cafeteria together.

And not long after, his smile widened when he saw Jungkook leaving the classroom with Taehyung and Jimin and the gang.

"Let's go," said Jungkook, then took his little lover by the arm after getting a nod from his owner.

Meanwhile behind him, Taehyung just smiled a little at the sight of him. Seeing his idol happy, that was enough for him.

"Be patient, I'm sure you'll get the same person as Yoongi," said Jimin, putting his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hm, but forever... Yoongi will never be replaced, because he is who he is"

"Yes, I know," said Jimin, then patted his friend's shoulder lightly. He was proud to death when Taehyung was willing to let the love of his life be with someone else, even though if he were in Taehyung's position... he would have already fought to get his sweetheart, especially when Jungkook was in a coma...wasn't that an opportunity and luck? but that teenager didn't do it

Taehyung didn't give up on his love, but chose to give up his love to be happy with someone else...isn't that great? Not everyone can be like that, including him who will never be willing to fall in love with someone else.

"You're great, Taehyung," Mingyu said, getting a nod from Jongin, while Taehyung just smiled a little in response.

"I did it for the common good"

"That's enough, let's sit at the regular table."

"Shouldn't we just separate tables? We'll be mosquitoes if we share a table with Jungkook, I don't want to"

"That's right, it's still empty there," Jongin pointed to an empty table not far from Jungkook and Yoongi's table.

They nodded then walked over there and sat relaxed, chatting randomly while waiting for their food orders.

Meanwhile at another table, in the corner of the cafeteria... the sweet one was feeding his lover with pouty lips because the dominant teenager was forcing him to feed him.

"Kookie, why don't you just eat alone? I want to eat too"

"I've just recovered, darling. So you should feed me," said Jungkook, opening his mouth to give a code for the sweetie to feed him again.

Yoongi snorted again in annoyance, but continued to feed Jungkook, occasionally glancing at his food which he had not touched at all.

Jungkook who saw that just smiled a little, then took the sweet one food.

"Open your mouth, let me feed you"

"No, I can eat it myself kookie"

"Don't argue, come on, open your mouth"

The sweet boy nodded, opening his mouth to receive a bite from his handsome boyfriend.

And in the end, they spent their break eating and feeding each other, witnessed by all the boys and girls there who looked at the two of them with envy.

Hallo
Pls follow
Vote and comment too
Next Chapter?
TBC.