45

A sweet teenager is now sitting at his study table, he is doing his schoolwork. His eyes were so focused that he didn't realize that Jaebum had been watching from the bedroom door all this time.

"Baby?”

“Uh hyung? What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, turning to his brother

"There's nothing wrong, hyung just wanted to come to your room. Is that okay?"

"Yes, but don't disturb me...I'm doing my homework," said the cute one warningly, and of course Jaebum nodded in understanding.

After seeing that his brother was silent, the sweet boy returned to writing down his school work with focus. His cat's eyes ran here and there, paying attention to every letter on his father's iPad screen so that there were no mistakes when he wrote it in his notebook.

"Baby, why don't you visit Jungkook anymore?" asked Jaebum, successfully making the movement of the hand that was inking the ink stop, the sweet one turned to his brother and shook his head slowly.

"Why? Even though Jungkook has been conscious since last week."

"I don't know, I-I just don't feel like I deserve to be there. Besides, I just want to give up, hyung," said the sweet one, lowering his head.

"Give up? why hm?"

"Because I'm already tired, plus Yeri sunbae is pregnant with Jungkook sunbae's child. It's clear that I won't be able to have Jungkook sunbae," he said.

"Do you believe that Yeri is pregnant with Jungkook's child?"

"Hm, Yeri sunbae told me that in the cafeteria at that time," answered the sweet one.

Jaebum nodded slowly, watching his younger brother who was looking down playing with his fingers. He felt sorry for his younger brother who had to experience a complicated love like this.

"Do you really not want to visit him?"

"I don't want to," he whispered

"It's not good, isn't Jungkook already your friend? It's time for you to visit him."

"B-but_

"Well, don't make too many excuses, we'll visit him tonight, okay?" Jaebum interrupted, and the cutie could only nod in resignation.

Jaebum smiled excitedly, then he pinched his little brother's chubby cheeks playfully until the owner whined.

"You're so adorable, no wonder Taehyung feels at home with you."

"Ish hyung~~" whined the sweet one, with his lips pouted and immediately kissed excitedly by Jaebum.

Meanwhile, Yoongi pursed his lips even more in annoyance, with narrowed eyes looking at his older brother.

"Hyung, am I being mean to reject Taetae?"

"Gosh baby, you've asked me that many times. And hyung will still say you're not wrong," Jaebum answered, cupping his sweet face until his small lips pursed even more.

"But I feel guilty about Taetae hyung, I-I feel really bad because I rejected him"

"No baby, you're not wrong, don't keep thinking about it, you'll get a headache," said Jaebum

"Taehyung is also happy because you are willing to be honest, if you accept him when your heart is for Jungkook... that means you are mean to Taehyung, you hurt him and you will also be hurt because you don't feel the love you want," Jaebum continued explaining.