6

"Where are you going, Jae?" Ivander asked when he saw the eldest coming down the stairs wearing his bomber jacket

"I want to go to basecamp, dad"

"Uh? basecamp"

They both turned when they heard the innocent question from the youngest who had just emerged from the kitchen with Chaerin

"Hyung, what is basecamp?"

"A place to hang out with friends," Jaebum answered

"Uh! I want to come," Yoongi said

"Why do you want to come with hyung, baby? You can't, it's already late" Ivander prohibited

"Please, I want to come with Jae Hyung, can I, Dad?" Yoongi asked with an adorable face, which he knew could melt his father.

"Pwease..."

Ivander closed his eyes, not wanting to see his youngest's adorable face and ended up melting and obeying his youngest's wishes.

"Daddy~"

"Fine! You can come with hyung, but don't mess around there, okay!" said Ivander, unable to bear that pitiful face.

"Yeayyy!!" Yoongi shouted, then ran into the room to get his jacket

"Remember don't come home late at night, Jae"

"Yes mom.."

And not long after, Yoongi came in with an oversized jacket and a beanie on his head which made him even more adorable

"Let's go, hyung"

Jaebum nodded, then led his younger brother out after saying goodbye to their parents.

"Why is the place like this, hyung?" Yoongi was confused when he arrived at the place his brother called 'basecamp', it turned out to be an abandoned building which he thought was scary.

"because this is really a place to hang out with hyung's friends, come on, come on in, you'll definitely like it"

Jaebum immediately grabbed his younger brother's hand and took him inside. And sure enough, at that very second, Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw the atmosphere in the abandoned building, which was beyond his expectations, in this building it was like being in a timezone. There are lots of games there, there is even a billiards table in the middle which is currently being played by Jimin and Namjoon.

"Wow.."

"How? Isn't it fun?" Jaebum asked

"Um! This is like a game in Timezone," said the little one, with his eyes rolling here and there admiring the room.

"I want to play, can I?"

"Of course, just play whatever you want. hyung wants to play cards with mingyu"

Yoongi nodded quickly, then started walking to look for the game he wanted to play

Yoongi focused on getting the basketball into the moving hoop. He let out a happy squeal when the orange ball made it into the ring, his sweet smile never faded because the basketball he threw kept going into the ring.

"Yeaaayyyy!!.." shouted the sweet boy when he got a fairly high score, making the whole basecamp laugh excitedly... except for a dominant teenager who was now sitting on the sofa there, who else but Jungkook, he just rolled his eyes lazily and then focused on his cell phone.

After being satisfied playing basketball, now the little one plays pump it up. His tiny feet were so agile that he stepped here and there on the colorful boards following the instructions on the screen, with a song accompanying each step

"Huft...I lost," he said tiredly, and because he was tired of playing, the sweet boy walked towards the sofa and sat down next to Jungkook who was still focused on his cell phone.

Yoongi stole a glance, wanting to say hello but afraid of being scolded again. But he was curious why his grumpy sunbae wasn't playing with the others.

"Why don't you come play, sunbae?" Yoongi asked, but Jungkook didn't answer, and remained focused on his online game.

"Do you have a toothache, sunbae?"

"Ish! why is sunbae so quiet?"

"Tsk! Can you shut up!" Jungkook annoyed without turning around

"Ish...so answer my question, you grumpy sunbae!"

"I'm not grumpy!" Jungkook snapped, glaring at Yoongi who was now pursing his lips

"Then why do you speak like that, sunbae? And sunbae's face is also scary. So I'm not wrong to call you an grumpy sunbae, right?" said Yoongi innocently.

Jungkook chuckled in annoyance, then returned to focusing on the game. While Yoongi shifted his seat to be closer to Jungkook, the sweet one was curious...what was his grumpy sunbae playing?

"sunbae, what are you playing?"

"Get out of my way! I can't see my damn cellphone screen!" Jungkook was annoyed when Yoongi's head popped out and covered his cellphone screen

"E-hehe...sorry sunbae"

"Can you sit not so close like this, I'm uncomfortable you know!"

"I can't, I want to watch Sunbae play games," Yoongi said, sitting closer until Jungkook was pressed into the corner of the sofa.

"Come on, let's play again sunbae, I want to see"

Jungkook took a deep breath, then played his online game again, ignoring the boy beside him who was also watching him play.

"Your name is Jungkook, right?"

"If you already know, why are you still asking!"

"Sunbae, why are you so angry all the time, sunbae has high blood pressure, right?" Yoongi said innocently

"Tsk!Can you fucking shut up?! I can't focus on playing the game!" Jungkook was annoyed

"Y-yeah...sorry"

Jungkook groaned again in annoyance, refocusing his attention on the cellphone screen

Meanwhile, Yoongi just silently watched, occasionally stealing glances at his grumpy sunbae who when seen up close like this, was incredibly handsome...

But 10 minutes later, his eyes blinked droopily and became heavier and heavier, he became sleepy... and finally closed his eyes with steady breathing leaning on Jungkook's shoulder

Meanwhile, Jungkook was clearly shocked. But he had no intention of moving Yoongi, out of pity. And the sight did not escape everyone at basecamp, they smiled a little when they saw him.

Hi guys🤗
Vote and comment ok!
Next Chapter?
TBC.