34

Yoongi, the sweet teenager, was holding the side of his school trousers because he was nervous about being interrogated by his parents. He could only bow his head and pray silently so that his daddy and mommy would believe him.

"Did you really just fall?"

"Yes mom, I just fell... if you don't believe me, just ask Taetae," said the sweet boy, then turned to the tan teenager who had been casually eating tangerines without helping him

"Really Tae?"

"Yes uncle, Yoongi fell because his shoelaces weren't fastened, so he fell and hit his cheek on the edge of the park chair," Taehyung lied, smiling a little at the sweet boy who was also giving him a sweet smile.

"Aigoo...next time be careful baby"

"Hehe...yes mom, next time I'll be careful" replied the sweet boy with an innocent grin.

"Where's your hyung?"

"I don't know, when I came home from school I didn't see Hyungie either," Yoongi answered, eating his favorite tangerine.

"He's definitely hanging out, ish!"

"Just leave him alone, maybe he's going out with his boyfriend," said Chaerin, then looked at the cute boy

"Baby, take a shower first, your body will definitely be sticky."

"Okay mom, then I'll go to the room first" nodded the sweet boy then left there to clean himself.

"Well, if that's the case, I also want to say goodbye, auntie."

"Why are you in such a hurry, Tae? Do you have something to do?" asked Ivander

"No uncle, it's almost evening... I'm afraid Seokjin hyung will worry"

Ivander and Chaerin nodded in understanding, then let the tan teenager leave to go home.

"Be careful on the road Tae"

"Yes uncle, I'll go home first...greetings to Yoongi"

"Hm"

Taehyung nodded, waved briefly then started driving his motorbike away from there.

Can't believe it's been around 4 months, Jungkook is no longer close to Jaebum and also Jimin and the gang, this handsome teenager always spends time with his woman every second, whether it's in the canteen, class, or apartment.

But....

For some reason, all the time he spent with his woman felt so wasted, felt so foreign, because his heart felt empty even though he already had her.

And during that time, he no longer exchanged greetings with the cute one, no longer glanced or even stared at the sweet teenager with the gummy smile for a long time.

"Babe, why are you so quiet?" asked Yeri, patting Jungkook's thigh which made the handsome teenager flinch and smile a little.

"Sorry, I just have a little problem"

"Want to tell a story?"

"No, I can handle it myself. Just eat now, the noodles will get cold," said Jungkook, while fixing his lover's hair,

"Aren't you going to eat anymore?"

"I'm not hungry dear, let's not talk anymore... when are you going to eat if that's the case"

"Yes, yes, I'll eat it" Yeri said then ate the noodles she ordered, while Jungkook just smiled a little while stroking his long mane.

However, his gaze was diverted when the sound of laughter began to fill the canteen. He fell silent when he saw his friends appear and sit at their usual table, a corner of the canteen.

However, his eyebrows dipped in disapproval when he saw the sweet one who came last with Taehyung holding each other's hands and sitting next to each other. His gummy smile never faded from his beautiful face, and it made his heart beat fast.

Yeri, who saw Jugkook's gaze, immediately held his hand, and automatically the man immediately turned his head and raised his eyebrows as if asking.

"Do you like Yoongi?"

"Why say that, hm? I don't like him, the proof is that I'm back with you," Jungkook gently cupped his lover's face

"But I see you like looking at him, I don't like it when you're like that. I'm here kook, not there..."

Jungkook sighed softly, then hugged his woman's body "Sorry, I'm sorry baby..."

"This time I forgive, but don't do it again I don't like it"

Jungkook nodded, then tightened his embrace.

Yoongi walked slowly looking at the bookshelves in the library, the sweet teenager was looking for books for his assignment materials that had been given by the teacher. His lips pursed, because he couldn't find the book he was looking for.

"Where are the books?" he muttered, with his short legs continuing to walk slowly along the tall shelves

"here!"

His gum smile widened, then he took one of the chairs there to climb in, because his book was on the highest shelf. His feet tiptoe because it doesn't reach there, maybe a little more

"It's hard..." he muttered, continuing to stretch his arms to get there. However, instead of reaching it, his chair swayed because of his imbalance, so he ended up swaying and...

"Eh eh! aaaaaaa!"

Grep!

Yoongi closed his eyes ready to accept the pain, but his eyebrows furrowed when the pain didn't hit any part of his body, then he opened his eyes and to his surprise he saw Jungkook in front of him with the man's arms tightly wrapped around his slender waist.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly, while the sweet one just remained silent in surprise

"Hey?! are you okay?"

Yoongi gasped when Jungkook slightly increased his tone, the sweet one hurriedly freed himself from the teenager's arms and looked down.

"I-I'm okay sunbae, t-thanks..." he squeaked softly

"Why are you riding in a chair anyway? If it's difficult, just ask someone else for help?!" he scolded, and the sweet one could only remain silent playing with his fingers.

Jungkook took a deep breath, he was so worried when he saw the cute boy climb on a chair and end up falling like that, luckily he had time to run and grab his slender waist before it hit the hard floor.

"What are you looking for?"

"U-uh?"

"Tsk! What book are you looking for?!"

"E-eum...science" Yoongi answered.

Jungkook walked slowly closer to the shelf, then easily took the book which was placed very high using just his long arm

"Here"

"S-thanks sunbae... sorry for bothering you" Yoongi said without looking, then ran from there to go back to class, leaving Jungkook who was silent clenching his fists.

'Why does it hurt so much to be ignored?'

Hi besties🤗
Vomment pls
Next Chapter?
TBC.