46

Jimin continued to hide behind Jaebum's back because he was afraid of Jungkook's gaze that had been staring at him. The teenager whose full name was Jungkook Adelio William didn't seem to want to let go of his sharp gaze at Jimin who dared to lie to him about his sweetheart who was getting engaged.

"N-never mind Kook, I already apologized earlier" Jimin said as he peeked a little from behind Jaebum's back.

"Tch! I don't want to accept your forgiveness!"

"That's really bad, I did it for good, you know"

"What good, huh? I almost killed myself because I heard you say that."

"You're too stupid, Kook!" Jimin snapped, still hiding behind Jaebum's back.

"Once I'm healthy, let's have a boxing match."

"Do not want! You're crazy, I'm battered and battered because you beat me up," said Jimin, but Jungkook didn't care and leaned back comfortably on the bed

Ceklek!

The three of them turned when the door opened to reveal two people of different sizes holding hands which made Jungkook immediately annoyed. Didn't the sweet one understand what he said last night?

"It's good to join hands," he quipped,

"Huum! Taetae said so I don't fall when I walk"

Jungkook took a deep breath, then crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance. Meanwhile, the innocent and innocent sweetheart continued his steps and sat on the chair with his brother.

"Ish darling, I'm sulking, why are you even there?" said Jungkook, which made them all look at him confused.

"Who are you calling darling, Jungkook?"

"Yoongi!" he said, pointing at Yoongi with his chin.

"Why does sunbae call me that?"

"Did you forget that we're already dating, hm? I told you last night, Yoon," Jungkook said,

"Is that right? But I haven't accepted you yet, why is sunbae already calling me darling darling?"

"Don't you remember that I also don't accept rejection, hm?" asked Jungkook, while the sweet one pursed his lips in annoyance.

"Why is that, it's up to me whether I accept it or not."

"Yeah, why are you so pushy?"

"Shut up!" he snapped, glaring sharply at Jimin, who immediately covered his mouth.

"Hey sunbae, why are you talking to Jimin hyung like that?"

"Jungkook didn't want to forgive me earlier either," Jimin said

"Why is Sunbae like that, Jimin hyung already apologized. Mommy said, if someone apologizes, they must be forgiven... if not, you'll go to hell, you know."

"That's so stupid!" said Jungkook, then looked away while crossing his chest.

Those who saw this just shrugged their shoulders indifferently, then chatted without paying attention to Jungkook who was muttering in annoyance.

"Fuck, I thought he would persuade me so I wouldn't sulk... but what, he doesn't care at all, damn it! Does he actually like me?" he grumbled softly, while looking disapprovingly at the cute boy who was laughing with Taehyung.

"I'm annoyed!"

Jungkook lay down in annoyance, then closed his eyes to get rid of his annoyance.

Meanwhile on the sofa, the four men were chatting casually. Actually, they knew Jungkook was upset, but they let it go as if they didn't know anything.

"Looks like hyung can't be here for long, hyung already has an appointment with Yugyeom"

"Oh yeah, it's okay hyung"

"Hm, hyung let's go first. You're fine here, okay?"

"Ay, ay, captain!" he exclaimed, while making a military salute to his brother.

"Tae, I'll leave Yoongi with you"

"Okay hyung, just leave everything to me," said Taehyung, holding up his thumb.

Jaebum nodded slightly, then left after stealing a glance at Jungkook who was sleeping

"Yoon, are you really dating Jungkook?" Taehyung asked after Jaebum left.

"I don't know."

"How come you didn't know, Yoon? Jungkook said earlier that you two were dating," Jimim said confused

"Last night Jungkook Sunbae revealed his feelings for me, but I haven't accepted it yet, that means we're not dating yet, right?"

Taehyung and Jimin nodded in unison, then turned to Jungkook who was closed.

"Tch! You're so pushy," said Jimin, then walked over to Jungkook's bed. to give him the middle finger.

"Tae, let's go to the cafeteria. I want to smoke"

"Ok, Yoongi do you want to come or not?"

"Um, I'll just stay here and accompany Jungkook Sunbae," said the sweet one

"OK, then I'll go to the canteen with Jimin first. You be careful here, Yoon"

"Eum!"

Taehyung smiled a little, ruffled the younger's hair with excitement then got up and left Jungkook's room with Jimin

After seeing the two of them leave, Yoongi got up and walked slowly towards Jungkook's hospital bed. The cutie was silent, watching Jungkook's peaceful face, which was closed, then adjusted the blanket so that his grumpy sunbae was comfortable.

"Are we really dating, sunbae?"

"What do you think?" asked Jungkook who suddenly opened his eyes, and of course made the sweet one surprised.

"You haven't slept since earlier?"

"No!" he said, then sat up and leaned back, looking at the sweet boy evenly.

"Are you angry with me?"

"You already know, you're still asking," Jungkook was annoyed, while the sweet one pursed his lips in annoyance because of Jungkook's tone.

Both of them were silent, the sweet boy continued to look down playing with his fingers. Meanwhile, Jungkook just stared at him in silence.

"Come here, lay next to me"

"U-uh?"

"Come here, darling..." Jungkook said, softening his tone, which made the tinge of red on the sweet's plump cheeks visible.

Yoongi slowly climbed up, then lay down next to Jungkook. The man immediately lay down too and hugged the sweetheart tightly.

"Listen to me Yoon, from now on...we are dating and I don't want to accept any rejection from you. Anyway, we're da.ting. You understand, right?"

"Um u-understand," Yoongi answered slowly, with a cute nod.

"Jungkook's boyfriend is really adorable"

Muach!

Muach!

"Ish sunbae~" the cute one whined, then hid his red face in the dominant's broad chest.

Jungkook chuckled a little, then tightened his hug even more because he felt happy and very excited by all the little one's behavior.

'I promise I won't hurt you Yoon, and will forever love you... like you who want to survive loving me'

'So, they are officially dating'

Hi guys🤗
Follow!!!
Vote and comment pls
Next Chapter?
TBC.