29

Everyone was just silent, especially Yoongi who didn't know what to react when he saw Jungkook taking a woman into his room. He really wanted to ask who the woman was, but was too afraid so he let the dominant teenager do the talking.

"Yoongi?"

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sorry, yesterday I forgot and left you at the park... and it ended up making you sick like this," Jungkook opened his voice in a regretful tone, and Yoongi just smiled in response.

"It's okay sunbae, it's not your fault, it's just my body that's weak, hehe..."

Jungkook smiled a little when he heard that, then turned to his lover who was silently looking at the sweet boy

"Oh yes Yoon, she is Yeri, my girlfriend"

Deg.

Yoongi, the sweet teenager, was silent in disbelief when Jungkook casually introduced the woman with a big smile that he had never shown to anyone, even to his friends, which indicated that the woman in his arms was the woman the dominant teenager really loved.

"A-ah...she's beautiful sunbae, she really suits you," said the sweet boy, trying to speak in a normal tone, even though in fact now his throat hurts from being choked, he wants to cry.

"Hm, she's my first love...and I really love her" he said, embracing the woman's waist, and Yoongi just smiled forcefully there

This was different from the others, they all clenched their fists to hold back their emotions, they were really furious with Jungkook's attitude. Moreover, jaebum wanted to beat Jungkook right then and there... but he didn't because he didn't want his younger brother to be sad.

"Baby, come on, say hello to Yoongi..." Jungkook said in his soft tone, which was the first time Yoongi had ever heard it, and again and again he only responded with a fake smile.

"Yes, um...hi Yoongi, I'm Yeri"

Yoongi was silent for a moment when he saw the older's outstretched hand, then slowly took it.

"Yoongi Keenan Ivander"

"Your name is nice, Yoon," said Yeri, squeezing Yoongi's tiny hand a little

"T-thank you, my mommy gave me this name"

Yeri smiled crookedly when she saw Yoongi's eyeballs shaking, she squeezed it harder until the little one fidgeted then let go.

"Here, I brought tangerines. Jungkook said you like this fruit" said Yeri, actually she didn't like it when Jungkook told her to bring these tangerines, damn it! That man knows this short guy's favorite.

"Wow, thanks"

"Um, then I'll go back first, okay? Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I feel sorry for my girlfriend," Jungkook said, smiling softly at Yeri, who was now red with embarrassment.

"Um, thanks for visiting me, sunbae. And, I hope your relationship lasts."

Jungkook nodded, then left there without saying goodbye to the others.

Right after the door closed, the sweet boy let out a long breath and looked down, biting his lip to hold back tears. Jaebum, who understood, immediately came closer to hug his sweet little brother tightly.

"If you want to cry, cry baby. It's okay, just let it out"

"hyung hiks...hiks..." Yoongi sobbed, returning his brother's hug tightly...his face hidden in Jaebum's broad chest to muffle his tears.

"Shh...hyung understands your feelings, just let it all out, hyung is here"

The cutie really shed his pain in tears, hugging Jaebum's big body hoping to share his pain, but he couldn't...the pain really hurt.