26

Holidays that were supposed to be fun, now no longer apply to Yoongi. The sweet teenager could only watch his other seniors busy playing games, while he could only sit pressed between Jungkook and Taehyung on one of the sofas, in fact the squeeze was tight enough that he couldn't move.

He wanted to complain to his brother, but couldn't because his brother was busy chatting with Yugy, the school security guard's son... on the other sofa.

"You two, could you move a bit please? I can't move"

"I can't!" they both said in unison

"Uh, what's wrong with you guys?! Hurry up and move...I'm cramped like this!"

"Just tell that damn Taehyung to move, he already knows this sofa is narrow but he's still sitting here," said Jungkook, glaring sharply at Taehyung who didn't seem to care.

"You're the one who should go, Jungkook! Jaebum hyung left Yoongi with me... but you still dare to come close to us"

"Hey bastard! It's up to me who I want to sit and be close to!"

They started arguing again, while the cute teenager in the middle of the two of them could only sigh tiredly and cover his ears because he felt noisy.

"Damn Jungkook!"

"Stupid Taehyung!"

"Fucking Jungkook!"

"Bastard Taehyung!"

"Jungk__

"Stop!!! What's wrong with you guys? Why keep fighting, you'll like each other later"

"No way!" they said in unison, then turned their eyes forward

Yoongi sighed again tiredly, then tried to escape from the crush of the two of them. And after he succeeded, he immediately ran and hugged Jimin who was focused on playing billiards, and of course the handsome teenager was shocked...ah, what a dream he had last night to get a hug from this sweet guy.

"Yonyon, what's wrong with you?" he asked softly with his annoyingly handsome smile, looking at Jungkook and Taehyung who had fierce faces.

"Chim hyung, it's noisy there! The two of them keep fighting, it seems like they like each other."

"Oh okay, just stay here with me... sit here, or do you want to watch me play billiards?"

"I want to see Chim hyung play this, I'm also curious about how to play it," said Yoongi, standing quietly next to Jimin.

"OK then, you'll see... how the most handsome me scores points with one poke"

Mingyu just rolled his eyes lazily, while Jungkook and Taehyung were already holding back their irritation at Jimin who was now posing ready to poke the ball and...

Tuk!

The ball is poked, rolls slowly and finally enters the hole. Jimin smiled lightly at Mingyu then pushed his hair back to spread charm at the cute boy who was now clapping his hands in praise of him

"How? I'm good, right?"

"Um! Hyung is good, wow... how do you get in straight away like that?"

"Do you want to try playing?" Jimin asked, and the cute one nodded enthusiastically

"Okay! hyung will teach you"

Jimin casually stood behind the cute one and holding both of her hands, he asked the little one to bend slightly so that it would be easier to poke. But the pose actually looks ambiguous because the sweet's plump buttocks are right in front of little Jimin. Hey...if it's like this, it's not the balls that he wants to poke, but instead he wants to poke the sweet's buttocks which hits his manhood.