38

After the incident on the rooftop, the sweet boy couldn't stop smiling with red cheeks. Even though he knew this was wrong, at least he was happy because he could feel Jungkook's embrace. he was happy when the dominant man hugged him tightly, caressing his narrow back slowly, full of affection, making him float, even though he had to fall back into dreams because the man already belonged to someone else.

"Uh?" the cutie gasped as his eyes were covered by a pair of palms.

"Guess who?"

"Taetae" answered the little one as he let go of the palm

"How do you know? it's not fun"

The cutie laughed a little, feeling funny with the tan teenager especially now that he was pouting his lips like a child

"I know~" the cutie poked Taehyung's chin, which was rewarded with an annoyed snort from the tan teenager.

"It's not fun!"

"Oh, you're angry~" the cute one teased, pouting his pouty lips mischievously.

Meanwhile, the tan teenager just remained silent, letting the sweet one do whatever.

"Let's go home, Taetae"

"I don't want to!"

"Why don't you want to?" the sweet one wondered

Taehyung bowed slightly, then pointed at his right cheek

"Kiss first, then we'll go home"

The cute one blinked innocently, while the dominant teenager in front of him raised and lowered his eyebrows, teasing him. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders indifferently, then...

Chup!

"Come on, let's go home"

Taehyung froze in disbelief, even though he was just joking, because he wanted to prank the cutie... but why was he actually kissed, what should he do if it continues like this?

"Why are you even a statue? Taetae, let's go home, Taetae!" Yoongi shakes Taehyung's arm until the tan teenager wakes up from his euphoria.

"Y-yeah,let's go home"

Taehyung immediately put the helmet on the sweet one, then sat the tiny body on the motorbike seat, followed by him and drove away from there, leaving another teenager who was now squeezing his chest because of throbbing pain.

'Why does it hurt so much...'

Night comes, a dominant teenager is preparing in front of the mirror to tidy up his appearance, because today he will meet his lover for dinner to celebrate their anniversary.

Jungkook, the dominant man, pushed his hair back and smiled handsomely, then adjusted the jacket he was wearing.

Once he had enough, he took his watch and went out to his girlfriend's apartment in his luxury car

Even though both of his parents are gone, his wealth continues to flow because several of his businesses and companies are still running which are now managed by his uncle, and sometimes he will control them just to check if there are any mistakes.

Jungkook tapped his fingers on the steering wheel because the road was jammed, occasionally looking at his watch to see the time which turned out to be 8 o'clock in the evening. He opened the window slightly to see the dark night without the twinkling stars.

"Looks like it's going to rain," he muttered, then closed the window again.

He waited patiently, even though in his heart he grumbled because he was annoyed that his car didn't move at all due to the traffic jam. And finally, after an hour, the car was able to drive smoothly towards his lover's apartment.