12

Yoongi patiently waited for Jungkook to open his eyes, gently wiping the sweat that had appeared on the dominant teenager's forehead gently. It was still raining heavily outside, Jaebum hadn't even come home from school yet... maybe he was waiting for the rain to stop.

Yoongi was lost in thought, remembering what happened a few hours ago where Jungkook's body was shaking so violently, he was breathing hard...and it started when it started raining

"Is Jungkook sunbae afraid of rain?" he muttered, looking gently at the senior's peaceful face.

Slowly he got up and ran to his room to get headphones to put on Jungkook.

Yoongi slowly put his headphones on Jungkook's ears, then turned on calming music so that the dominant teenager wouldn't be afraid if he suddenly woke up.

"This is my favorite song, if I can't sleep...I will definitely listen to this song," he said while holding an iron box containing songs with a button in the middle.

"I hope you like it too"

Right after saying that, the eyes that had been closed now opened slowly revealing black, charcoal-colored beads that were now not as sharp as before...now, those eyes were so glassy they were shaking

"Sunbae? Jungkook sunbae, are you okay?" Yoongi asked

Jungkook glanced at the window, the rain was still heavy but why weren't there any shrill screams in his ears? what exists now is the soothing sound of humming.

He touched his ear, his forehead furrowed when he felt something cover his ear, he turned to Yoongi asking for an explanation.

"Uh...s-sorry, I put that on purpose so sunbae can calm down and not hear the sound of the rain anymore"

Jungkook was silent, letting the headphones rest on his ears.

"Sunbae wait here, I want to make a warm drink for you first"

"You don't have to go anywhere, accompany me here," Jungkook whispered, stopping Yoongi in his tracks

"But_

"I beg you..." Jungkook interrupted, looking hopefully at the sweet teenager, and of course Yoongi couldn't bear it and sat back down on the side of the bed.

Jungkook slowly sat himself up, and at that moment his sharp eyes widened because his clothes had changed

"Sorry again sunbae, I was rude to change your clothes. I'm just afraid that Sunbae will have a fever."

"Hm"

"Sunbae isn't angry?"

"Why am I angry, if it's for my health?" Jungkook answered, successfully making Yoongi smile with relief

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"Can you hug me?" Jungkook asked, and Yoongi was just silent in disbelief...but soon he gave a quick nod to the dominant teenager.

Yoongi came closer, then hugged Jungkook's body tightly... as well as Jungkook, who was no less tightly hugging the tiny body, felt a feeling of warmth that spread and this was the first time he had felt it.

Jungkook slowly took off his headphones, letting the sound of the rain enter his ears along with shrill screams that hit his eardrums.

"Sunbae? Are you okay?" Yoongi worried when he felt Jungkook's body start to shake

"Sunbae? Why did you take his headphones off?!" Yoongi was shocked when he realized that Jungkook wasn't wearing the headphones he gave him earlier.

Jungkook tightened his embrace, his breath starting to become irregular in the crook of Yoongi's neck

"Sunbae... calm yourself, don't be afraid, I'm here... I'm always here for you, sunbae," Yoongi softly whispered with his white hand stroking the mature man's broad back affectionately.

"Come on, catch your breath sunbae, don't be like this...I'm scared"

Yoongi tried his best to calm Jungkook from the trauma of the rain, he kept muttering soft whispers with soothing words in Jungkook's ear, his white hands never got sore and continued to stroke his shaking back slowly until Jungkook felt calm.

Yoongi slowly let go of his hug, then cupped Jungkook's firm jaw gently

"Sunbae, don't be afraid, I'm here, hm..."

Chup!

Chup!

Yoongi kissed Jungkook's eyes gently, which made the dominant teenager fall silent with an erratic flutter. Meanwhile, the sweet one just smiled gently there, he also didn't know why he did that... what was clear was that this was the most effective way to calm someone down... his mommy said it.

"Now use headphones again, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, letting the little one put the black thing on his ear.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen"

Yoongi gently pulled Jungkook's veined hand out of the room, he was going to invite the dominant teenager to make hot chocolate.

"Sunbae, sit here, I want to make hot chocolate for you."

"Let me help you, I'm afraid your hands will get hot water," Jungkook said and stood next to the little guy, who was now even smaller.

"E-eum...I'll take the chocolate powder first."

The sweet boy quickly walked to the refrigerator, then took the powdered chocolate milk in the box there. His white hands poured two spoonfuls of cocoa powder into the glass he had prepared earlier.

"Let me pour the hot water"

The cutie nodded, letting Jungkook fill their glasses with hot water. They stirred quietly until...

"Akh!"

"Are you okay? which one hurts? Come on, tell me?" Jungkook said quickly in a worried tone, holding Yoongi's hand

"I-I'm okay, I just got splashed with hot water a little"

"Next time, be careful, watch your hands turn red like this," Jungkook gently blew on Yoongi's fingers which had been splashed with hot water, while Yoongi was silent with his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I-it's okay, thanks..."

"Really?"

"Huum"

Jungkook nodded, then focused back on his hot chocolate.

"Jaebum hyung isn't home yet?"

"Not yet, I think hyung will come home later when the rain stops"

"Your parents?"

"Ah...mom and dad are out of the country, there's a problem with the office there," Yoongi answered after taking a small sip of his hot chocolate.

Jungkook nodded in understanding, then focused on the show he was watching in the Ivander family lounge, while waiting for the rain to stop so he could go home.

Hi guys🤗
Vote & comment
Next Chapter?
TBC.