35

His short legs stomped lightly on the ground, his lips pursed forward in annoyance. He had been standing there for almost 30 minutes, but Taehyung still hadn't appeared

"Where's Taetae! Why's it taking so long?" he grumbled irritably, stomping his feet

"I'm sore, it's hot here... what if I'm black?"

"You're so stupid!" Yoongi turned his head, then glared at Jungkook. Who is he? Why is he interfering in his business?

"Sunbae, do you know where Taetae is?"

"I don't know!" he snapped

"How come you don't know, Sunbae is in the same class as Taetae, right?"

"Hey?! Do I really have to know every student's business in my class? No! It's not really important!"

"You're so angry all the time, are you really not tired?" Yoongi muttered, too surprised by Jungkook who was always angry.

"I can hear what you're saying."

"Uh? W-what? I didn't say anything, your ears might have heard the wrong thing" Yoongi was nervous.

"Tsk!"

The sweet one immediately turned his gaze back to the front, while Jungkook just remained silent on the motorbike while stealing glances at the little one

"Don't you get tired of standing all the time?"

"No!"

"Just relax, why are you angry?"

"You also like that when I'm with you, you get angry all the time," the sweet one honestly said, while Jungkook just chuckled in annoyance.

"Why? Jungkook sunbae doesn't want to accept it?"

"Tsk! shut up!"

"There you go, you're angry again."

Jungkook just snorted, then turned his gaze to look for his lover who was also not visible

Meanwhile, the sweet one was just silent, but soon his lips pursed when he saw Taehyung running towards him with his bag in his arms.

"Hah...yoon, sorry...hah...hah" he said with difficulty because he was breathing hard

Yoongi, who saw this, couldn't bear it, and slowly wiped the tan teenager's sweat with his handkerchief

"Why are you running, Taetae? Look, you're sweating like this"

"Hehe... sorry, I just don't want you to wait any longer."

"What business did you have?" asked the cute one curiously, while Taehyung smiled crookedly then glanced at Jungkook who didn't pay attention to his presence.

"Just...a word of advice to girls who are caught having sex in the guys' bathroom."

"Then why are you interfering, just let them pervert there"

"Yeah... the problem is, that girl already has a boyfriend."

"Huh?! W-what does Taetae mean, that girl is cheating on her boyfriend?" The cute boy was shocked

"Huum, poor guy, don't you know? The guy is desperately trying to protect the girl from insults or people who don't like their relationship, but what is the girl doing? Cheating? Tsk! What kind of girl is that?"

The sweet one was just silent, curious about the girl Taehyung was talking about earlier.

"Okay, let's go home... it's about to rain"

The cutie nodded, let the tan teenager put the helmet on his head, then lifted his body and sat on Taehyung DiCaprio's motorbike seat.

Before leaving, Taehyung turned to Jungkook, then smiled when the teenager also looked at him. He immediately started the motorbike engine, then drove away from there, leaving Jungkook silent as he watched him leave.

"Honey!"

Jungkook turned his head, and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw his lover running towards him in a messy uniform.

"Sorry I'm late"

"Where have you been? Why else is your uniform so messy?" Jungkook asked

"I-I just had a fight with my friend, ish! we even had a tussle earlier"

"Why fight?"

"I'm too lazy to talk about it. Let's go to the mall first, babe," she asked, and Jungkook just nodded in agreement.

Jungkook started his motorbike after making sure the woman was comfortable, then without waiting any longer immediately left there to go to the mall.

This afternoon the cutie was lazing around in bed, he just rolled around because he was bored. There are no friends, because his older brother is currently taking extra lessons considering that the 3rd grade class will soon have their graduation exams, plus his parents are out of town, usually there are work problems... and he ends up being alone at home, oh no! actually there is a white cat as a souvenir from his daddy which is currently curled up comfortably in his blanket.

"Snowie, come play with me" he said, but the white cat just meowed lazily and then became more comfortable in its position

"Tsk! You lazy cat" Annoyed, he walked out of the room to get some snacks to accompany him while watching Doraemon cartoons

While he was taking snacks from the refrigerator, suddenly the rain came down very hard, his thoughts immediately went to Jungkook who was traumatized by the rain because of a past accident that claimed the dominant teenager's parents.

'Jungkook sunbae, are you okay?'

Meanwhile, on the other hand, in one of the mall parking lots, Jungkook was sitting holding his ears with a woman standing next to him with her arms crossed.

"Look! Because of you we're late getting home, what's wrong with you, Kook? It's just rain, not meteors!" Yeri was annoyed, continuing to grumble without paying attention to Jungkook's already worrying condition.

The dominant man closed his eyes, his breath starting to become shallow because memories after memories of the accident were clearly visible in his mind. He even groaned because he couldn't stand the loud screech of brakes colliding with the asphalt that filled his ears, accompanied by people's screams.

"Jungkook! Did you hear me?!" Yeri asked, raising her voice slightly.

"Come on, let's go home! I have an appointment soon."

Yeri grumbled again in annoyance, because Jungkook didn't respond. She looked left and right and her eyes widened when a luxury car stopped beside her, and Alex's face appeared from behind the window, her classmate and lover.

"Come on, babe," he said, and without hesitation the woman nodded and got into the luxury car and left, leaving Jungkook who was still in the same position, sitting covering his ears.

His breathing was really irregular now, his face was even red with blurry and shadowy vision, his head was dizzy and finally he fell down... lay down with his eyes blinking miserably and finally closed completely after saying a name that was now filling his mind.

'Yoongi...'

Double up!!!😉