50

Sunday is a day that many people really like... including the sweet one who is currently busy looking in the mirror to see his appearance. Today he will go for a walk with Jugkook, his lover.

"Is this too much?" he muttered.

Yoongi continued to stand in front of the mirror for an hour, but still there were no clothes that he thought were suitable.

"Huft, why is everything like this?" he was annoyed, then went back to trying other clothes that he hadn't tried, but still nothing suited him.

Ceklek!

"Baby?"

The sweet one turned around and pursed his lips when he saw mommy come in with a small smile.

"Why, hm?"

"These clothes don't fit, I've tried a lot of clothes...but nothing fits, mom"

"Just wear what you think is comfortable, don't force yourself to wear nice clothes but you're not comfortable," said Chaerin stroking her youngest's shoulder.

"What if Kookie doesn't like it?"

"Jungkook won't do that baby, trust me"

The cutie nodded slowly, then took clothes that he thought were very comfortable and simple, then put them on slowly.

"Where do you want to go with Jungkook?"

"I don't know yet, Kookie said it was just a normal walk"

Chaerin just nodded in understanding, while helping comb her youngest child's soft mane, then styling it as neatly as possible.

"Is daddy home yet, mom?"

"Not yet, why hm?"

"I want to say goodbye, I'm afraid daddy will look for me"

"No need to say goodbye, now you better hurry down and wait outside for Jungkook, I'm afraid he's already coming and waiting for you outside the gate."

"Alright, Then I'll go first mommy"

"Hm, be careful on the road"

Yoongi nodded, then left, leaving his mother who smiled slightly at him.

His little feet walked happily down the stairs, with his little lips moving and humming because he was happy.

His white hand turned the door knob and opened it slowly, and at that moment the sweet boy was shocked when he saw Jungkook who was already standing outside the gate.

"Kookie!"

"Hi"

"Kookie, have you been waiting for me?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone.

"No, I just came."

Yoongi breathed a sigh of relief, while Jungkook just smiled a little. Actually he was lying, because honestly he had been standing there for about an hour.

"Can we go now?"

"Um! let's go," replied the cute one cheerful , with a gummy smile that succeeded in making Jungkook fall under the charm of the little one again.

"Beautiful"

"Uh?"

"You're beautiful, darling," Jungkook repeated, caressing his lover's chubby cheeks which had now turned red with embarrassment.

"Let's go, I'm afraid it'll be too late in the day."

Ignoring his lover's words, Jungkook chose to pull on Yoongi's slim waist until Yoongi's body pressed against his.

"K-kookie..." Yoongi nervously put his palms on his lover's broad chest

"Hm, why?"

"Let go of me, someone will see us..."

"It's okay, I want to see my boyfriend's beautiful face up close like this," said Jungkook, and without knowing the shame, he immediately pulled the cute boy's nape to bring their lips together

Yoongi could only squeeze Jungkook's jacket with his eyes closed, letting his lover play with his lips as he pleased. A strange feeling began to be felt because this was something he had never done, or you could say he was still unfamiliar with kissing.

5 minutes later, Jugkook broke the kiss because he felt a small blow from his lover. He looked at Yoongi's red face with a gentle smile.

"Sweet, and this only belongs to Jungkook Adelio William," he said, with his index finger pressing her sweet thin lips.

Muach!

"Let's go," Yoongi just nodded, letting Jungkook lead him into his luxury car.

"Why did you bring a car, is your motorbike broken, kookie?"

"No," answered Jungkook, while starting the car

"Then why don't you take a motorbike?"

"On purpose because I don't want you to overheat"

"I can wear a helmet"

"It's just covering your head, darling," Jungkook said, then drove away from Ivander's residence, while the sweet one just pursed his lips in annoyance.

"Even though I want to hug you, Kookie," he squeaked softly, but the dominant teenager could still hear it.

"Just hug here"

"I don't want to, it'll be hard for you to drive," Yoongi replied, but Jungkook who was really pushy, actually pulled the sweet one's head to put it on his shoulder, and of course that made the cute girl shocked.

"Shut up,"

Yoongi could only nod, leaving his hand held by Jungkook, while his other hand steered the steering wheel of the car.

"Where do you want to go first?" Jungkook asked

"Um, buy cotton candy"

"Okay," said Jungkook, which made the sweet guy smile his sweet smile.

Chup!

"Thanks Kookie"

Jungkook just nodded, then turned the car to look for a small shop selling cotton candy.

"It's arrived, let's get off..."

"Um!"

Yoongi took off his seat belt, then got out of the car and was immediately
held by Jungkook to cross because the shop was located on the right side, and there was no parking space.

"Taetae!" Yoongi called, when he entered the cotton candy shop and saw Taehyung and Jimin enjoying themselves eating ice cream with cotton candy.

"Yoongi"

"Taetae, why are you here?" asked the cute boy sitting next to the tan man, completely ignoring Jungkook behind there.

"I just wanted to, are you here alone?"

"No, I came here with Kookie," he pointed at Jungkook, who now had a sour face, in front of the door.

"Hey Kook! come here, why are you staying there"

Jungkook irritably stepped over, then lifted the sweet one little body so he moved it next to him. Meanwhile, the cute one place became his place, until he was flanked by Taehyung and Yoongi...while in front of him was Jimin who looked at him in surprise.

"Possessive," Jimin muttered, then continued eating his ice cream.

"If I knew you were here, I wouldn't have come here. Tsk damn it!"

"Ish kookie you can't do that, lots of people are more fun you know"

"Whatever!" Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders indifferently, not even trying to persuade Jungkook who was sulking at him.

And... in the end he was ignored because the sweet one was busy chatting with Taehyung and Jimin about this and that, the sweet one didn't even offer him the abundance of cotton candy on their table.

'It's really annoying, arghhh it's annoying!'

Hallo guys~~~