27

Yoongi patiently waited for Jungkook's arrival, the sweet teenager even went back for a small walk and then returned to the park bench to get rid of his boredom.

It's been almost two hours, but the dominant teenager hasn't returned yet. What did Jungkook actually buy, that it took him this long?

"Where's Jungkook Sunbae, what's taking you so long?" he muttered, his head turning left and right looking around where there was absolutely no one, aka it was quiet.

"Uh, it's really cold..."

His small hands hugged his body, hoping to ward off the cold that pierced his skin, which was only clad in long, thin clothes. But that didn't save him from the cold night, in fact his nose was already red and emitting a little mucus

"Achoo!"

Yoongi shook his head, then rubbed his nose which had just released a little mucus from sneezing.

While he was busy warming himself, a man... perhaps the same age as his father, approached him.

"Sweet little boy, what are you doing here alone?"

"I-I'm waiting for Jungkook sunbae," answered the sweet boy, a little scared because of the man's appearance, especially when he smelled the bad smell from the man's mouth

'I'm scared...'

"Oh, you're waiting for Jungkook"

"Ahjussi knows him?" Yoongi asked, and the man nodded

"I know, Jungkook is at my place...come on, come with me, instead of waiting for him here"

Yoongi was silent watching the old man's outstretched hand, and before he took the outstretched hand... someone's voice stopped him.

"Yoongi!"

The sweet one turned around and so did the old man, a small smile appeared on his face when he saw Taehyung running towards him.

Grep!

"Where have you been, Yoon? I'm worried, you know?" Taehyung was worried, hugging Yoongi's tiny body tightly, he was really worried when he didn't find the sweet one back at basecamp, it had been almost 3 hours since Yoongi and Jungkook had been out and now it was midnight.

"Taetae..." Yoongi softly returned Taehyung's hug, at least he was calm because someone he recognized was there with him.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"I don't know, he said he wanted to buy something first. But until now he hasn't come back," Yoongi answered, looking up at the tan teenager.

Taehyung clenched his fists, then looked at the old man behind the sweet one who was silent

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook's uncle, and I want to take this sweet guy to meet Jungkook... coincidentally he's at my house"

Taehyung slightly covered his nose when the unpleasant smell hit his sense of smell, he immediately hid Yoongi behind his body then glared at the old man.

"No need sir, I will take him home now"

Without waiting for the old man's reply, Taehyung immediately left there while pulling Yoongi slowly towards his motorbike.

"Taetae, why are we going. I want to meet Jungkook Sunbae."

"Did you not realize it or what, Yoon? He's drunk, and I can be sure he's not Jungkook's uncle," said Taehyung as he put a helmet on the cute one.

"But I want to wait for Jungkook sunbae, I promised to wait for him there"

"Jungkook jungkook and jungkook! Can you just look at me a little, Yoon?!"