41

Jungkook hasn't made any progress this past week, the dominant teenager is still in a worrying condition in the ICU with various life support devices attached to his body.

Jungkook's body even takes care of the lack of intake, and only relies on the IV fluids that enter his body.

Obviously this makes them sad, especially Yoongi, who cries in his room every night thinking about Jungkook. He wanted to visit the man, but he wasn't allowed to.

He misses...

That's what he felt now, tightness filled the corners of his heart because of an unexpressed longing.

He walked slowly down the hospital hallway, his hands carrying a bag of his favorite tangerines, and Jungkook. Meanwhile, next to him was Taehyung who accompanied him holding his tiny hand.

"Taetae, will I be allowed in there?"

"I don't know, but there's no harm in trying," Taehyung answered, tightening his grip to strengthen the cute one.

Yoongi nodded, praying silently that he could see his Jungkook now.

Ceklek!

"Yoongi?" said Leo

"good afternoon uncle"

Leo smiled back, then told them to sit in the waiting chairs.

"Aren't you tired of coming here all the time, Yoon?"

"I'll never be tired until Jungkook sunbae wakes up, uncle," he answered, looking sadly at the door to Jungkook's room.

Leo, who saw that, smiled a little and then patted the sweet man's shoulder.

"Do you want to come in?"

The sweet one turned to Leo, the adult man smiled softly, stroking Yoongi's cheek gently.

"Is that okay, uncle?"

"Yes, come in...but don't bring any tangerines, okay?"

The cutie nodded quickly until his front bangs moved, so cute...

After keeping the plastic bag beside him, Yoongi got up and walked towards the ICU room door. He stared at Taehyung for a moment then walked in after getting a nod from the tan teenager.

"Aren't you coming in, Tae?" Leo asked, to Taehyung who was leaning back in the chair with his head tilted up, looking at the ceiling.

Oh yes, Leo already knows all of Jungkook's friends because they have been to the hospital several times, especially Yoongi and Taehyung because they both go to the hospital the most often, so they are very familiar.

"No need uncle, just let Yoongi come in. Because here...he is the saddest"

Leo's eyebrows furrowed, this was also what made him wonder these last few days, about what was really going on between Jungkook and Yoongi, there was no way the sweet one would come every day just to sit quietly in a chair if there was nothing.

"If I may ask, what is actually going on with Jungkook and Yoongi? Are they related?"

Taehyung smiled a little, then shook his head "Nothing"

"T-then why does he always come? If there's no relationship"

"Because Yoongi loves Jungkook" Taehyung answered, his heart ached a little when he said it.

Meanwhile, Leo widened his eyes in surprise, so this is the reason the cute one always comes.

"But Jungkook doesn't love Yoongi, just like Yoongi doesn't love me. I love Yoongi, but he doesn't, Funny right?" Taehyung continued, laughing a little, while Leo was just silent, too confused by this love triangle

"So, why don't you try to get Yoongi, Tae? Isn't this a good opportunity for you? Plus, Jungkook doesn't like Yoongi either."

Taehyung stared at Leo for a moment, then looked straight ahead "I want that too, but I don't want to hurt Yoongi, uncle. I can't force other people's feelings, I'm also the one who gets hurt because of the pretense of love, too. And also, it seems like Jungkook has feelings for Yoongi...but he's not aware of it yet, and instead he went back to his ex."

"Jungkook is so stupid! It's already good that someone likes him, this is actually getting back together with his ex, ouch...I'm embarrassed to have a nephew like him," said Leo, while Taehyung just laughed a little

Meanwhile, in the ICU room, the sweet one just stood looking sadly at Jungkook who was peacefully closed, lying weakly on the hospital bed.

His tears flowed uncontrollably, crying without sobbing because he couldn't bear to see his love like that.

"Hi..." he said shakily, gently stroking Jungkook's arm for fear of hurting the dominant man

"How are you sunbae? Are your dreams so beautiful that you don't want to open your eyes?" he whispered

The sweet boy just smiled sadly when there was no answer to his question, only the sound of the EKG echoing in the white room.

Even so, he continued to invite Jungkook to talk, hoping that his voice would reach the dominant man's subconscious.

"I brought tangerines, but Uncle Leo said 'you shouldn't bring them in', he's really mean, even though the tangerines are for you, but you don't need to worry...later when Sunbae wakes up, I'll give you lots," he said cheerfully. with a sweet  smile developed.

"Um, I think the visiting time is over, I'll go out first, sunbae"

The cutie was silent for a moment, bending down to kiss Jungkook's forehead.

"Don't forget to wake up sunbae..." he whispered, then turned around and walked out without knowing if the corner of Jungkook's eyes shed a drop of rain.

Ceklek!

"Are you finished?" Taehyung asked, getting up from his seat and approaching the cute boy who had just come out of Jungkook's room

The cutie just nodded, with a small smile then turned his gaze to Leo

"Uncle Leo, thank you very much for letting me see Jungkook Sunbae"

"Hm, it's no problem, Yoon. I know how you feel, it must be really hard, right?"

The cutie was silent for a moment, then smiled a little in response.

"Let's go home, Taetae," Yoongi said, taking Taehyung's arm

"Hm, come on, your daddy also called earlier, telling me to hurry home afraid of rain he said"

"Um! OK, if that's the case, I'll go home first, uncle."

"Yes, thanks for visiting Jungkook. Be careful on the road"

"Ok uncle" said goodbye to the sweet one, then left there leaving Leo smiling a little

Hallo guys🤗
Vomment pls
Next Chapter?
TBC.