28

Today, Yoongi couldn't go to school because his fever wouldn't go down... even last night Jaebum and Taehyung were panicked because the sweet one was vomiting, and ended up lying in a hospital bed with an IV hooked up to one of his arms.

Understandably, because this sweet teenager was born early, aka prematurely, his body's immune system is a little weaker than someone who was born normally at that time.

"Hyung, why aren't you at school?" he asked quietly

"So who's looking after you, hm? hyung doesn't want to leave you baby"

"There's a nurse looking after me, hyung go to school...it's not good if you miss class, the graduation exam is coming up, right?"

"It's okay baby, it's okay, don't talk too much... you're sick," said Jaebum as he put one forefinger to his younger brother's lips, who was now glaring sharply at him.

Ceklek!

"Am I bothering you?"

"No Tae, come on in," Jaebum said, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Morning Bubu, how are you today, hm?"

"It's better, hyungie," Yoongi said with a thin smile

"Thank goodness, I brought scallop porridge for you. Eat it..."

"Hm, thanks Taetae..." the sweet one sincerely said, and Taehyung nodded while ruffling Yoongi's black mane.

"Taetae, why haven't you gone to school yet?"

"Not yet, besides class is at 8 o'clock" Taehyung answered, then sat next to Yoongi's bed.

"But, it's a long way from the hospital to the school, hyungie. What happens if you're late coming in?"

"Yeah, I'll be punished," he said casually

"You know that, so why are you still here... hurry up and go to school"

"I don't want to, I just want to take care of you," said Taehyung, hugging Yoongi's tiny body with excitement.

"Taetae~"

"Kkk, yes, yes, I'm leaving," said Taehyung, laughing amused because he felt funny with the sweet one.

"Okay hyung, I'm going to school first. After school, I'll come here with the others"

"Hm, be careful on the road Tae" said Jaebum, and the tan teenager nodded and left Yoongi's room to go to school

The tan teenager walked casually along the hospital corridor to the parking lot, then got on his favorite motorbike and went to school.

Along the way he just whistled, enjoying the morning breeze that hit his tan skin. Occasionally glancing right and left just to see another vehicle, and whether it was a coincidence or what... to his right it turned out to be Jungkook and the woman from last night.

Taehyung just chuckled, then pulled the gas pedal on his motorbike and sped off, leaving Jungkook who stared intently at his departure.

'Damn!'

Jungkook pulled the gas pedal, and the motorbike automatically sped down the road.

"Baby, just slow down the motorbike! I'm scared"

"I can't babe, I want to reply to that bastard. You just hold on tight to me," Jungkook replied and then increased the speed of his motorbike

Taehyung just smiled crookedly when he saw Jungkook in the rearview mirror of his motorbike, he then increased the speed of his motorbike so that Jungkook couldn't overtake him.