44

This weekend, Jimin Mingyu and Jongin spent time in the hospital accompanying their friend who had just woken up from a coma one day. The three of them just sat on the floor playing cards with a cigarette in each hand.

"I want to join in playing cards"

"No need, just sit there Kook" Jongin said without turning around because he was focused on playing cards, he wanted to beat Jimin.

"Tsk! I'm fine, I want to join in"

Jungkook slowly pushed back the blanket, then got out of bed smoothly and sat next to Mingyu.

"Eh eh, that's my cigarette"

"Ask for one stick, you're so stingy," said Jungkook, then lit the nicotine tip with a lighter until it ignited.

Jungkook casually inhaled and then released the smoke into the air which made his three friends shake their heads.

"This is the first time I've seen someone who woke up from a coma immediately smoking, you're great, Jungkook," said Jimin

"Where's my card?"

Without waiting long, Jimin gave his card to Jungkook and continued playing.

They played for about two hours, and of course Jungkook dominated the victory.

"We still lose," said Jongin, while tidying up the cards.

Jungkook just smiled crookedly, then took another cigarette.

"Where are the others?"

"Maybe come here this afternoon," answered mingyu, lying down on the cold floor.

"Jungkook, I'm really curious about your accident, why were you actually speeding on the road? it can't be without reason, right?"

"Emotion"

"Because of what?" Jimin asked, curious.

"I saw that Yeri was cheating on me"

"Feel it!" The three of them said in unison, while Jungkook only smiled faintly when he heard that.

"At that time, I wanted to celebrate our anniversary. But, when I entered his apartment... she was having fun having sex, and finally I broke up with her"

"Bitch, does that mean the girl lied about being pregnant with Jungkook's child?" Jongin said, bringing a confused frown to Jungkook's forehead.

"Pregnant? what do you mean?"

"Yes, your ex-girlfriend is pregnant now. And she looking for you to take responsibility," Jongin explained.

"You didn't do that, right?"

"Tsk! no way. I try to maintain the respect of girls as much as possible, even though I want to, I try to hold it in. That's clearly not my child, it's definitely Alex's child," said Jungkook,

"Alex?"

"Her affair," Jungkook answered, exhaling cigarette smoke,

"She's a bitch! How dare she ask you to take responsibility?"

"Just leave her alone, I don't want to deal with her anymore," Jungkook said, then got up and went back to bed.

"And what if she comes to you again?"

"Yeah, just leave her alone, I'll take care of it later," Jungkook said casually,

"Take care of the baby?"

"Stupid! What that means is, let me handle my business with her" Jungkook was annoyed, while Mingyu just snorted, pursing his lips.

"Do you want to rest?"

"Hm, if you want to go home...just go home, don't say goodbye," said Jungkook, then turned his back to them to sleep.

"Whoever wants to say goodbye, the three of us want to stay here" After muttering that, Jimin immediately lay down on the floor followed by Jongin. next to Mingyu and finally fell asleep on the floor.

Currently, Jungkook is daydreaming... he's been conscious for a week now and in that time he hasn't seen his sweet one visit him, lately Taehyung hasn't been seen coming to the hospital, is there something between them? he hopes there isn't..

"You've hurt him Jungkook, how could he want to visit you," he muttered as he stood in front of the window of his room, he smiled sadly there as he remembered when he slapped Yoongi so hard that it left a mark

"That must be really painful, right? I'm sorry. I-I was really stupid at that time"

"I was too blinded by love that actually wasn't for her anymore, I was too naive to realize my feelings for you Yoongi, I regret it yoon..."

Ceklek!

"What are you daydreaming about?" Jimin asked, coming closer to Jungkook who was standing in front of the window.

"Is Yoongi okay Jim?" Instead of answering the question, Jungkook instead threw a question back at Jimin which made the man smile crookedly.

"Yoongi is good, very good"

"Then, why isn't he here to visit me?" Jungkook asked, looking confused at Jimin, while the one he was looking at was increasingly showing a crooked smile.

"Who are you? If I'm not mistaken, you're Yoongi's nobody, right?"

Jungkook was silenced by Jimin's words, he turned his gaze forward again to pay attention to the road, hoping to ease his irritation.

"Besides, Yoongi is busy taking care of his engagement," Jimin continued, successfully making Jungkook turn quickly to him with a surprised expression.

"E-engagement?"

"Hm, with Taehyung next week," Jimin answered casually with a handsome smile, while Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"I-it's impossible, it's impossible for Yoongi to be engaged to Taehyung"

"There's nothing impossible in this world Jungkook"

"B-but Yoongi loves me, Jim!"

"Yeah, then?"

"He should be my fiancé, not Taehyung," said Jungkook.

Jimin snorted, then lit a cigarette for him to smoke.

"Jungkook jungkook...are you stupid or what? Listen to me, the special ones will lose to the ones that always by his side. Maybe you're special in Yoongi's heart, but Taehyung is always by his side. And managed to shift your position," said Jimin with one hand holding Jungkook's shoulder.

"T-then what happens to my love?"

"Well, how would I know, that's your business! that's why if someone likes you, accept it straight away, instead of letting it go to waste. You idiot! That's it, I'm going home, bye!" Jimin annoyed, then left, leaving Jungkook to agree.

"S-so I lost?"

Hi guys🤗
Vomment pls🙏
Next Chapter?
TBC.