25

Today is school holiday, and they all plan to spend time at basecamp. You can see a sweet teenager smiling gums in front of the mirror. He is happy because now he can go out freely unlike before when he stayed at home

But, his brother was acting strange today... the man was always smiling to himself and sometimes laughing like crazy.

Like now, he saw his older brother laughing...fixing his hair in the living room mirror. And, his appearance was quite neat for someone who wanted to hang out.

"Hyung, where are you going? Really neat?"

"I want to go to basecamp to play, baby," Jaebum answered without turning around

"It's really neat, hyung doesn't seem like wants to play"

"Hehe... just so you know, H-hyung actually wants to go on a date" said Jaebum with slightly red cheeks

"What? hyung has a boyfriend now?"

"Not yet, still a candidate" Jaebum answered, then smiled like crazy when he thought of the child from the school security guard again.

"Then hyung didn't go to basecamp?"

"Hehe...yeah, I'm really sorry. Don't worry, someone will definitely pick you up here."

"Who?" Yoongi asked confused.

"You just wait, someone will definitely pick you up...trust me OK, I'll go first...it's already late"

"Okay, be careful on the road hyung...and I hope you succeed," said the sweet one, and Jaebum just smiled with a thumbs up.

After his brother left, not long after he heard the sound of a motorbike roaring, he came out to take a look and suddenly his eyes widened when he found Jungkook and Taehyung there.

"Let's go" they said in unison

"H-huh?"

"Come on, let's go with me." Without waiting long, Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand, but Taehyung immediately grabbed it.

"You can just go with me, Yoon."

"What are you doing?" Jungkook was annoyed and immediately pushed Taehyung's hand away from the cute one.

"What are you doing! Jaebum hyung already told me to pick up Yoongi, so you better back off."

"Do I really care? No!" Jungkook immediately carried Yoongi and sat him on the seat of his motorbike, and of course the Tan teenager didn't accept it.

"Hey bastard! Hurry up and put Yoongi down. Yoon, just come with me"

"Why are you so pushy!?Get out of the way, you're blocking my way!"

They started arguing again, while the sweet one just kept quiet and blinked innocently. But, over time, it also hurt his ears to hear their pointless bickering.

"STOP!!"

The two dominant teenagers immediately turned around when Yoongi shouted quite loudly and slightly deafened both of their hearing.

"Why are you two fighting? Come on, let's go, I can't wait to play a game."

"But you can just go with me, come down here..." said Taehyung, holding out his hand, when Yoongi wanted to take Taehyung's outstretched hand... Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist quite tightly.

"Don't you dare come down! You've ridden my motorbike, that means you have to go with me! don't you understand?!"

"Y-yes sunbae, sorry..." Yoongi whispered because he was afraid of his grummpy sunbae's aura.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a hostile look, then immediately left there, leaving the Tan teenager who was now clenching his fists in annoyance.

"Aargghh... Jungkook bastard!" he cursed, kicking a pebble.

Annoyed, Taehyung put on a helmet, then got on his motorbike and drove from there, following Jungkook and Yoongi who had already gone far on the road.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Namjoon and Seokjin were at the mini market buying snacks and drinks for their friends at basecamp, they shopped quietly holding each other's hands, choosing which snacks were suitable for all of them.

"Honey, let's buy a little more soda."

"Why?" Seokjin asked confused

"You know they like soda, so just buy lots of it"

"Oh, okay!"

Seokjin took another soda from the refrigerator and put it in the basket his boyfriend brought. They continue to browse shelf after shelf until they fill their basket, and finally decide to pay.

While they were at the cashier's desk, a woman came over with mineral water in her hand, looking like she had just finished exercising.

"Namjoon and Seokjin oppa?" were shocked, as were namjoon and seokjin who were silent in disbelief when they saw the woman beside them.

"Are you still dating? Wow...it's really lasting," Seokjin just smiled a little, then quickly took his shopping and left there, pulling his lover's arm.

"It's really serious, why is that bitch here again... isn't she abroad?"

"I don't know, maybe she wants to live here again?" Namjoon said guessing

"If Jungkook knew he could be dangerous babe, you know for yourself he really loves that bitch. Jungkook is really close to Yoongi now, I'm afraid that later Jungkook will get back together with that girl, and end up hurting Yoongi."

"Just calm down honey, I'm sure Jungkook won't go back to that girl again. Besides, if Jungkook hurts Yoongi, there's Jaebum who will reply. He won't let his sweet little brother get hurt," said Namjoon

"We'd better go back to basecamp. The others must be waiting"

"Hah...okay"

The two of them got into the car, then drove from there to return to basecamp.

And without them knowing, a woman was listening to everything the two of them were saying from behind the concrete pillar there.

'Yoongi?'

Hi guys😚
Voment pls
Next Chapter?
TBC.