54

Jungkook took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Currently he was standing in front of the gate of his lover's house, more or less 30 minutes ago. He was pacing back and forth incoherently with a plastic bag in his hand, containing food for his future in-laws.

A little bribe isn't a problem, right?

He didn't dare go in because he was afraid of getting punched by Ivader, but he missed his boyfriend. So what should he do?

"Oh, how stupid!"

Confidently, Jungkook opened the black painted gate and stepped in with a pounding heart.

Ting nong! ting nong!

His lips pursed, his hands gripped his plastic bag tighter because he was nervous, and..

"Why are you here?"

It was so heavy and cold that it made Jungkook's body tremble because he was a little intimidated by the middle-aged man's gaze that drew his eyes like swords.

"I-I want to meet Yoongi, uncle"

"Was my words not clear at that time, huh? I said you couldn't see my child for a week!" Ivander pressed, glaring sharply at the teenager who was his sweet child's lover.

"Just for a moment Uncle, I promise."

"Even if it's just for a moment or whatever it is, it's still not allowed! Go home"

"Uncle please, I want to meet Yoongi. I miss him so much, surely he also feels the same as me"

"Tch, don't be self-confident, Yoongi is sleeping now" said Ivander with his arms crossed over his chest

"S-sleeping?"

"Yeah! so now you go home! Go home!!"

The handsome teenager took a deep breath, then nodded reluctantly.

"Okay, I'm going home, um...here's food for uncle and auntie."

"Hm, thanks," said Ivander, carrying the plastic bag, then went in and closed the door, leaving Jungkook sighing in resignation.

With heavy steps, Jungkook got out, then got on his motorbike with a sad expression. He looked up to the second floor right at Yoongi's bedroom window which was covered by thin curtains, then smiled meaningful there.

It's been three days since they saw each other, and it really torments Jungkook with longing. He had tried various methods, but still failed. And his intention tonight, he will try a new trick which is his last hope.

"What are you looking for, Kook?"

Jungkook turned around, then went back to looking for something in the back warehouse.

"I'm looking for a long ladder, do you know where it is?"

"If I'm not mistaken, it's behind the warehouse, try looking there."

Jungkook nodded, said thank you briefly then went to the back of the warehouse, and sure enough the ladder was there leaning comfortably against the wall.

He slowly folded it, then picked it up and carried it inside

"Where are you taking it?" Leo asked, surprised by his nephew's behavior.

"For tonight's mission, uncle."

"Mission? What's the mission using all the stairs?" Leo was confused

"Mission to fight for love"

"Huh?"

Jungkook snorted, then went inside to prepare for tonight's needs.