37

Jimin and of the gang, including the sweet one, were surprised when they saw Jungkook sitting at the cafeteria table alone, there was no woman who was always attached to him all the time, as usual. The dominant teenager just ate in silence, not paying attention to the surroundings which turned out to be whispering about the absence of the handsome teenager's woman.

"Why is he alone?" Mingyu asked as he sat down on a chair in the corner of the cafeteria

"I don't know, maybe he's having a fight with his girlfriend."

"E-eum, shouldn't we just invite Jungkook Sunbae to join us here?" Yoongi asked.

"No need!"

"Why? It's a shame he ate it alone," said the sweet one, looking at Taehyung with a look of disapproval

"If I say you don't have to, you don't have to! okay?"

"Not okay!" replied the sweet boy crossing his arms over his chest

The sweet one pursed his lips as he looked pityingly at Jungkook, because the dominant teenager was eating alone, he wanted to approach him but was afraid if Yeri suddenly came.

Yoongi took a deep breath, he decided to invite Jungkook to join... but just as he wanted to take a step, the dominant teenager had already left there, leaving a plate still half filled with noodles on the empty table there.

"Sit down yoon..."

The sweet nodded, then sat back down next to Taehyung.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jungkook was walking up the stairs wanting to go to the rooftop to calm himself down, who for some reason had been feeling out of sorts since last night.

"Honey!"

Jungkook's steps up the stairs stopped, the man turned around and saw his lover running towards him, out of breath.

"Babe, why didn't you wait for me in the cafeteria?"

"Sorry" Jungkook said briefly, looking very lazy to serve the woman in front of him.

"Are you still angry with me about last night?"

"Who wouldn't be angry if his girlfriend was hanging out with another guy? What's more, you're holding each other's hands" he said flatly

"I've already explained that Alex is just my friend, kook. Last night, Alex explained that he was just asking for my help with shopping."

"But you can talk to me first, right?"

"I-I didn't have time, because Alex suddenly picked me up," Yeri explained with her hand holding Jungkook's arm.

"So why do you want to?"

"Because I felt sorry for him, Alex took me shopping for his mother's birthday present. And he said, his mother's tastes are the same as mine"

"But you can refuse, or you can mention the items you recommend and let Alex look for it himself," said Jungkook, but the woman just shook her head.

"I already said that I feel sorry for hi__

"You feel sorry for him? Tch! Then you don't feel sorry for me who almost died yesterday in the rain?" Jungkook interrupted, looking coldly at Yeri.

"J-jungkook, I'm sorry about that...I forgot that you have trauma from rain. A-at that time I had business that I had to attend to right away, so I left you alone"

Jungkook chuckled weakly, then let go of the woman's hand a little roughly

"For now, don't bother me. I want to calm down first," he said, and without waiting for an answer from Yeri he turned around and continued his steps to go to the rooftop, ignoring Yeri who kept calling his name.