Chapter 17:Ethical hedonist

Saya finished her trip to the capital and returned having put down some stuff she bought before pulling out a bottle of Alcohol as she walked across the hall and knocked.

"Who is it?" A voice called out from the other side of the door.

"Instructor Sara! I got you some high quality Booze!" Saya yelled. That door was opened within seconds.

"Saya! You know your not supposed to have that right?" Sara asked.

"Of course. I bought the entire bottle just for you!" Saya told her.

"Then i'll just take this." Sara said, yoinking the bottle out of her hand, "So...what do you want?"

"I'm just on my usual rounds. I did have some fun in the capital though." Saya said making it clear the booze was free.

"Oh? How many girlfriends are you at now?" Sara asked.

"3 just added a third to my collection." Saya told her.

"Ah. I expected more out of you." Sara said.

"Do you want to be one of my girlfriends?" Saya asked blankly.

"Never." Sara said bluntly, "I have one true love in this world, and she's right here."

"True she's expensive,needy,and you drink her." Saya joked.

"And yet she's the best part of my life!" Sara said entergeticly.

"What about us?" Saya asked with a sigh.

"Sorry Saya, love's a powerful thing." Sara said.

"Am I supposed to repeatedly buy you booze?" Saya asked.

"I wont say no." Sara said.

"As long as you continue to give me perfect grades I will continue to buy you acholol from wherever I stop on break days and field studies." Saya told her.

"Seems like a fine deal to me!" Sara said.

"Are you pushing Machias and Jusis onto me this field study? Or Will they be in the other group?" Saya asked.

"I havent decided yet," Sara said with a sigh, "But I will be putting them together."

"And I take it most of our previous group will be shuffled out becuase we get along?" Saya asked.

"Bingo." Sara said, opening the booze and taking a chug.

"I am gonna check on the others before doing my quests." Saya told her.

"Very well. You have fun with that." Sara told her.

Saya walked up to the school and saw Gaius in front of a big white canvas "Gaius....are you using the invisible ink again?" Saya asked.

"No Saya. I am simply thinking of my next work." Gaius said.

"I see...What do you plan on drawing?" Saya asked.

"That's why im thinking about it." Gaius said.

"You could draw the highlands...you probably have that relatively engraved into your mind." Saya suggested. "You are a Nord after all."

"Hmm...it's not a terrible idea." Gaius admitted.

"How is life there anyway? I admit I never been there." Saya wondered.

"I quite like it." Gaius said.

"Hmmm...do you guys ride horses out there I heard it's mainly just grasslands and huts." Saya wondered.

"Yes. It's a wonderful and peaceful place with lots of animals, hills of meadow for miles too see." Gaius informed her.

"Hmm...let's hope we can go there on a field study." Saya noted.