Chapter 19:Ethics and Perversion

The trio walked out of Dining hall 2 hours later "The food here is adequate." Saya told her two companions.

"I think it's pretty good." Rean commented.

"Rean. You haven't been to a high class restaurant or eaten my Maids cooking. This is adequate compared to that." Saya told Rean.

"I think it's fine as well." Emma said.

"....Oh Emma. You make it really hard to have a honest conversation with you while respecting your wishes." Saya smiled and stared into her soul.

"It sounds to me you've just been a little more spoiled." Rean said, enjoying this food in comparison to his, while good, simple farm food.

"No. I am just hiding stuff because a certain someone is insisent on me covering for her inability to 'consquences be damned'." Saya said in a threatening tone while giving Rean one of her death glares.

"Who?" Rean asked.

Saya gave a sinister smile to Emma. The look was practically the same as a beast attempting to burst open the gates and let secrets out.

"Oh im...sure it's someone we dont know." Emma said, sipping her drink.

"Such fear. Does pandora box scare you so much Emma?" Saya teased with her slasher smile.

"I have nothing to fear." Emma said, staring back at her.

"Oh. But you been defensive and studdering all day. Why is that?" Saya asked holding the hilt of her blade while circling the duo.

"No reason..." Emma said. Rean looked between the two confused.

"Big brother sweetie go back to fishing for a bit. You are making Emma uncomfortable." Saya told him.

"What? What did I do?" Rean asked.

"You are out of the loop." Saya told him basically explaining 'what he did' was not be in the loop and that it wasn't his fault.

"Oh...okay." Rean said. He sat up from the chair, "See ya later Emma."

"Yes...bye Rean." Emma nodded.

"Big brother! Make sure to catch Fish for tommrows dinner! I want some of your fish!" Saya waved.

"Okay. Will do." Rean waved, walking out.

Saya walked up to Emma and whispered in her ear "listen up millistein. I have little issue keeping your secrets as a baseline. But the fact you wanna have this high ground cause of your little clan I refuse to play that Specific game. Thats the difference between me and you. We may want the exact same goal. But unlike you. I am willing to be honest with MY awakener." Saya told her.

"He has no need to know anything." Emma told Saya.

"So you are content lying to him because you don't feel like sharing Crucial info." Saya said.

"He's on a need-to-know-basis. I dont feel like having him risk my duties." Emma told her.

"OUR plans and your duties have the same end objective....No that isn't correct." Saya started before realizing she had info that her clan didn't.

"Fine. But don't be suprised when a wedge forms from your lies as the wedge gains weight." Saya told her.

"Well as long as you dont thrown an elephant on it, i'll be fine." Emma told her.

Saya glared at her as saya walked away as she walked into the school as she found a certain silver haired stoner asleep as saya sat next to the basically cat girl.

"Yo." Fie said lifting her hand.

"How's the weed Fie?" Saya asked teasingly.

"Fantastic." Fie said in her un-enthusastic tone.