Chapter 25:break day 3

"Rean You don't need to come with me on my dates." Saya told Rean as the two were sitting next to each other on the train during their break day.

Rean sighed "I'm not. Your 'date' happens to go to the same boarding school as m-Our sister. So I am coming along to visit her and after that, we are going our separate ways." Rean explained as Saya nodded that she was annoyed that her personal plan for the day was foiled but oh well it just meant she had longer to enact and feel out her emotions.

"Ok. Just promise me you will make it very clear I'm your blood sibling to our step-sibling," Saya told him with her finger in his face.

"Yeah that's going to be a talk," Rean said with a sigh.

The two got off the train after about 30 minutes and afterwards took a trolley taking in the sights of heimdallr. It was a nice short silent experience. Both were thinking about personal matters that didn't involve the other one.

The two arrived at the school as a black-haired girl who looked to be about a year older than Saya and her Fin were waiting for them.

"Rean!" The black-haired girl hugged him.

Rean hugged back being used to being hugged a lot these days "Hi Elise." Rean said.

"Who's this girl?" Elise asked, looking at Saya.

"I'm his Real sister!" Saya told him.

"Real sister?!" Elise said in bewilderment.

"Come Fin! We are leaving the lovebirds alone!" Saya told Alfin.

"Ok! Have fun you two!" Fin said, grabbing Saya's hand as the two ran off.

"YOUR HIGHNESS?!" Elise said bewildered and blushing.

"Hahaha. Is the princess always like that?" Rean asked, being used to this by now.

"Unfortunately yes. She's been apparently really interested in that Saya girl for the last 2 months. Now I see why." Elise said, noting the two similar personalities.

"Yeah Saya's like that." Rean slightly chuckled. "Not too surprising to me that she could woo the princess into her harem."

"Harem?!" Elise said, slightly shocked.

"Yeah. She's open about her…Sexual preferences." Rean told her.

"I see Speaking of which? Is she really your flesh and blood?" Elise asked nervously.

"Honestly I don't know for sure entirely. But she's really innocent about it and something inside me is telling me to believe her. whenever I go back to Ymir I will ask Mom and Dad" Rean said with a sigh.

"Alright How's school been?" Elise asked.

"Fine enough. We are in an experimental class. We have been improving the nation's well-being little by little. How's your school been" Rean explained.

"Fine enough her highness had begun to be really interested in training so she's become quite the skilled mage. I also got into working harder But other than that I was doing relatively fine." Elise told him.

"Ah." Rean nodded as they continued to talk for a bit.

About half an hour later across town.

"Do I have tooooo?" Saya asked, looking at the heresy Alfin was showing her.

"Please!" Alfin asked.

"But it's absolute heresy!" Saya told her.

"It's the exact thing you are into!" Alfin told her.