Chapter 18:Schoolhouse floor 2

Saya whistled and walked while holding Reans hand as Emma walked from behind.

"Big brother I'm not crushing your hand am I?" Saya asked while holding the boys hand.

"No, I'm fine." Rean told Saya.

"Hehehe that's good!" Saya said as they walked as Emma trailed behind. She sighed as they walked around all giddy infront of her.

"Emma what's wrong?! You are losing ground!" Saya said as she and Rean were a few arge ahead of her.

"If I didin't know better, i'd tell you two to get a room." Emma told them.

"EMMA! THAT'S DISGUSTING!" Saya scolded her.

"YOUR THE ONES HOLDING HANDS IN PUBLIC!" Emma yelled back.

"Rean...Am I not allowed to hold your hand?" Saya asked in her sad voice. Rean, not only being a very kind (and gullible) person but her older brother, was weak to the sad voice. However he also had some brain cells, and would rather not get into a possible cat fight.

"...i dunno." Rean simply said.

"Emma! Look what you did! You confuzzed Big brother with your talk of incest!" Saya scolded her.

"Your the one glued to his side half the time!" Emma told her. Saya again looked at Rean sadly. He begin to sweat at the pressure of not giving in.

"I...uh..." Rean stumbled on his words.

"....I Get it. You dare to stand between me and my loved ones." Saya told Emma.

"That dosent make it sound any better." Emma told her.

"AND HERE I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE LETTING YOU COME ALONG!" Saya yelled. Rean pulled Saya closer, and patted her on the head.

"There, there...let's all calm down." Rean said.

"Hehehe ok~" Saya smiled at the affection.

"Fine..." Emma said.

They arrived at the old schoolhouse as they walked through the door to notice a major change. There was no longer a staircase but instead a elevator like mechanism with a railing surrounding it. With a pad that had the Roman numerals 1-6 with only the first two lit up.

"Look Rean! A elevator!" Saya pointed.

"Im surprised they have one of those here." Rean said. Saya ran up to and examined.

"I'm going press the II button!" Saya told Rean.

"Why dont we just head to the bottom? We'll probably find what we're looking for there." Emma said.

"Silly Emma! Obivously we can't use the non glowing Keys! I thought you would know how these things work!" Saya said laughing. Emma took a closer look at the buttons. After moving Rean out of the way she could see that there were indeed only two buttons.

"Oh. My bad." Emma said. She re-adjusted her glasses. Saya tapped the button as they begin to start going down as Saya just stared giddily at Emma. "What?"

"I like to smile." Saya told her.

"Right." Emma said.

The second the elevator stopped Saya hopped off and went through a door. Rean and Emma walked behind her. By the time they walked through the door however at least 3 monsters were aready dead. Sayas daily murder spree had begun.

"Aaaaaand here we go again." Rean said, pulling his blade out just in case. As he walked the room kept changing with things rumbling sometimes as staircases seemingly moved around, "These rooms are annoying. We're gonna get separated at this rate..."