A new memory

07.09.1931

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Kim Taehyung finished his long working day after endless hours. There weren't much coustumers, but he only kept thinking about the young friendly man who bought his favorite photo of Tokyo.

He felt pretty exhausted but it made him somehow happy how the man seemed so exited about his story.
Slowly the black haired man packed his photos and his new camera in his bag.

The stall next to him seemed to close soon too. Mr. Min waved to him while smiling. Taehyung waved back.

He really liked the grumpy, silent baker, wo always left some of his blueberry cake for him.

One day, whem Taehyung talked to him, he mentioned that his fiancée likes blueberrys.

But Taehyung always hated blueberrys.

Mr. Mins wife, Lady Amelié was her name, waved at him too. He smiled back one last time, and after that he finally started walking home.

The Moon shined bright at the sky and made the dirty steets of London into a beautiful sea of lights.
When the young man finally arrived at his little flat, the sky was already pitched black.

He opened the door, and stepped in his warm, living room. His fiancée Jieun pepared the dinner for him. She was standing there, with her emotionless face, like she always did.

The only kind of emotion she was showing, was a tired smile. The young man returned that smile.

Their releationship has always been like this, but Taehyung was happy. He had his little buissness, enough money to travel sometimes, and supporting parents.

He never thought that he would miss one thing in life, and never cared much about marriage and stuff line that.

He just wanted to live.

While eating he just stared at the wall, thinking about visiting Tokyo again. But he had to talk to Jimin at first. He would be really angry when he would leave without him. Taehyung smirked thinking about his best friends face.

"You' re quiet" Jieun broke the silence.
" Is everything...alright?" she asked.

"Ahh it's ok. It was a good day for working" he replied.

"So...you made money?"

"No.." The black haired man said quietly.

"Just some memories." He added,

thinking about the handsome, nice man.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩