Impossible

02.11.1931

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

As the first light of dawn seeped through the curtains, Jungkook awoke from his slumber, his body instinctively seeking the warmth beside him.

His eyes fluttered open, and for a moment, he simply lay there, enjoying the sight of Taehyung peacefully sleeping beside him, their bodies entangled in a tangle of limbs and blankets.

In that moment, Jungkook knew with a certainty that took his breath away: Taehyung belonged to him, entirely. His heart swelled with a love so fierce and deep that it threatened to consume him, and he couldn't help but press a gentle kiss to Taehyung's forehead, his lips lingering on the warmth of his skin.

He couldn't help falling in love with his beautiful face, soft hair, brown warm eyes and lovely personality.

He was everything. He was perfect.

As Taehyung stirred from his slumber, a soft sigh escaping his lips, Jungkook  smiled. "Good morning, beautiful," he murmured, his voice filled with tenderness that made Taehyung's heart flutter.

Taehyung blinked sleepily, his eyes fluttering open to meet Jungkook's gaze. For a moment, he simply lay there, basking in the warmth of Jungkook's presence, feeling as though he were still caught in the midst of a dream.

"It feels like a dream," he admitted softly, his voice barely more than a whisper. "Being here with you, it's... I never thought it could be real."

"You know, Jungkook, I'm scared. I love you. I want to be with you forever," Taehyung's voice faltered. "But..." It was so hard for him to say these words. "Jungkook, what we're doing here is a crime." The black-haired trembled. "It's... dangerous ."

Jungkook's heart clenched at the vulnerability in Taehyung's voice, the raw honesty of his words striking a chord deep within him. Gently, he reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from Taehyung's face.

"I know it's scary, Taehyung," Jungkook said softly, his voice full of empathy. "Believe me, I'm scared too. But... but I also know that there's something between us, something real and undeniable. And I believe it's worth fighting for."

Taehyung's eyes searched Jungkook's face, a myriad of emotions swirling in their depths – fear, uncertainty, but also a glimmer of hope. "But... But what if it's impossible?" he whispered, his voice desperate. "What if... This relationship destroys us both?"

Jungkook's heart ached at the fear in Taehyung's voice, the depth of his terror palpable in the air between them. Tenderly, he reached out to cup Taehyung's face in his hands, his touch gentle and soothing.

"There are a million reasons why it might not work," Jungkook said softly, his voice unwavering. "But there are also a million reasons why it's worth trying. And... and I don't know about you, Taehyung, but... but I'm willing to take that chance. If it means being with you, then... then I'll risk everything."

For a moment, silence filled the room, the weight of Jungkook's words hanging between them in the air. And then, slowly, almost imperceptibly, Taehyung's lips curved into a smile, a small but sincere expression of hope.

"Okay," he whispered, his voice barely audible. "Okay, Jungkook. Let's give it a try."

And finally their lips met.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩