Stay

05.10.1931

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

The rain pounded relentlessly against the pavement as Jungkook stormed through the park, his footsteps echoing in the empty expanse. Anger churned within him like a tempest, fueled by the confrontation with his parents earlier that day.

How dare they think they could control his life, dictate his future as if he were nothing more than a puppet on their strings?

His thoughts swirled tumultuously, a maelstrom of frustration and resentment, as he sought solace in the solace of the park. But the downpour showed no signs of relenting, soaking him to the bone and mirroring the turmoil raging within his heart.

As he rounded a bend in the path, his eyes caught sight of a figure huddled alone on a bench, the rain pelting down mercilessly upon them. Jungkook recognized the familiar silhouette of Taehyung, his usually vibrant demeanor subdued by the weight of his solitude.

Without hesitation, Jungkook made his way over to the bench, his footsteps splashing through the puddles that had formed on the ground. "Taehyung," he called out, his voice barely audible over the roar of the rain.

Taehyung looked up, his eyes red-rimmed and hollow, as if the weight of the world rested upon his shoulders.

His hair clung damply to his forehead, and his clothes were plastered to his skin, but it was the desolation in his gaze that caught Jungkook off guard.

"What are you doing out here in the rain?" Jungkook asked, his concern evident in his voice as he took a seat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a bitter laugh, the sound swallowed up by the downpour. "Just trying to drown out the noise," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

Jungkook frowned, his heart clenching at the pain etched across Taehyung's features. "What's wrong?" he pressed, reaching out to gently squeeze Taehyung's hand.

And then, like a dam bursting, Taehyung began to pour out his heart, recounting the events of the previous night, the fight with Jieun, the painful end of their relationship. Tears mingled with the rain as he spoke.

"Jungkook... Please stay with me. Please."

Jungkook listened in silence, his own heart aching with empathy for Taehyung's pain. He had never seen the other man so vulnerable, so broken, and it tore at his soul to witness it.

"I won't leave you, Taehyung," Jungkook vowed, his voice firm with determination as he pulled Taehyung into a tight embrace. "I'll be here for you, no matter what."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩